Sleep

Gerard Way

  Classes were boring. No surprise there, but Hayley is pretty fun. In a friend sort of way. Frank was talking to her about how she'll absolutely love Ray and absolutely hate Mikey.

  "You do understand that Mikey is actually a good guy, right?" I ask her.

  "Yeah, but admit it'll be fun to make him think I don't." She  says an  goes back to the conversation with Frank. Frank turns to me.

  "I think I'll enjoy her friendship." He whispers to me. We finally got her to the cafeteria, the last part of our tour, as the popular bullies show up. "Spoke too soon."

  "Hey girl." The leader, Joe, said. His eyes looked over her body in a disgusting lustful look. "What ya' doing with these f*gs?"

  "Not gay." I point out, making Frank kick me in my balls. "Ow!"

  "Sorry Gee." He said. "Worth it though." 

  "First of all," Hayley began. "I'm hungry so move. And second of all, I am hanging out with them because I most likely want to chill with actually cool people. Oh, look there's my sister." She started to walk off in the direction of where Mikey and Ray are. Frank helps me up and we stroll past the asswipes.

  "Frank said what?!" Mikey yelled. He glared at Frankie as we sat down.

  "Whacha talking about Mikey?" I asked sipping on a diet Pepsi.

  "I'm not gay Frank!" Mikey says making me choke on my drink. All I hear is Frankie laughing as Mikey is probably trying to strangle him.

  "I don't see a why he isn't." Ray said to Hayley.

  "I'm going to talk to you guys now." I say scooting over to them. "Also, what are you guys even talling about?"

  "How much Mikey loves Hayley's sister but won't act on those feelings." Ray answers while messing with his sandwich.

  "How cute of a couple would they be Gee?" Hayley asked me. As she said that I was thinking, Holy shit she knows my name.

  "Adorable. Anyway, where is your sister?" I ask looking around for her.

  "Probably looking for extra credit on a test or something." She said taking a bite of her salad.

  "Okay salad?" Frank says clutching his throat.

  "Me and my sister were grown up as vegans." She said. "It's a fucking blast!"

  "I love you." I said.

  "Me too Gee." Frank said to cover up my screw up.

  "I question my sexual orientation." I say as Mikey takes my Pepsi. "Annnd incest."

  "I'm still angry." He says with a poker face. "And I'm thirsty."

  "Bipolar mofo." Michelle says sitting down next to him. Mikey tenses up and his face goes red. She brushes her hair out of her face as she strikes up conversation with Hayley and Ray about classes.

  "You cool bro?" Frankie whispers to Mikey. "She's like a unicorn. Her love for you doesn't exist as well."

  "Why do you do this to me?" Mikey whines catching Michelle attention.

  "Are you okay?" She  asks him leaning closer to him. Hayley leans on my shoulder making me blush. I stopped myself from saying "your really pretty."

  "They should just get married now." She joked as her hair tickled my face. Stupid guy hormones.