Chapter 2

Sawney and Bean

"Brea-chaaan! Wake up!! Why are you even asleep? I thought you were at the library reading again!" Hange-san's excited voice echoed throughout my whole room

It's so early in the morning and my head is already throbbing because of this woman's voice! I covered my ear with my pillows so that I can't hear Hange-san blabbering about how excited she is

"Brea come on! Get up already! Moblit and Levi are waiting, also I can't contain my excitement anymore!" Hange snatched my pillow that's covering my face while I groaned

"Hey tiny face, get your a** up and hurry up I don't got all day, Erwin already asked me to do another task after this." I got up as soon as I heard that voice

Damn I thought he was waiting outside with Moblit! What is he doing inside my room!? Handsome short guy. I rolled my eyes at him as I got up from my bed. I unconsciously pulled my sleeveless up to which has lead to reveal my brassiere.

"Holyy momma, nice abs" Hange-san said teasing me

My eyes grew wide as I realized that Hange-san and Levi are still in my room! My eyes bore on to Levi's and I caught him looking at my body or was I still asleep because when I blinked he was already looking at me in the eye!

"Get out! I'll be there in 10!" I said as I closed my door through their faces

The four of us were riding our horses as we go along the fields of the outside wall, hange in the middle moblit to her left and me on the right while levi was on moblit's left.

Erwin told us that we should go ahead and search for a four meter and seven meter titan. Why is there only the four of us you asked? Because apparently Levi is known as Humanity's Strongest Soldier which he earned by his great skills in killing Titans, he has the most number of Titan kills which makes him the strongest among the Regiment. I can actually beat him to it but I'm more of like Hange  I talk a lot during Expeditions as if Titans are going to talk back. For me Titans are like little kids without common sense. They stuff humans in their mouth like a baby stuffing toys in their mouth, which made Levi think that I'm not handling Expeditions seriously enough that's why he always ends up 1 step ahead of me.

We felt the ground slightly shaking as we spotted a 7 meter Titan to my right running towards us. I immediately stood up from my horse as I balance myself up firing my Omni-Directional Mobility Gear which Hange-san developed well of course with a little bit of my help. Levi then followed me from behind.

"Remember we're capturing them!" I said to him knowing he would practically don't think twice to slice up a titan's nape.

Moblit and Hange then fired a wire at the titan while me and Levi tried to pin it down by firing multiple wires and circling around the Titan. We successfully catch the 7 meter Titan which made Hange so happy and excited. We then saw a 4 meter Titan running towards us after capturing the first one this time I was the only one who captured the 4 meter Titan.

"Wow!... Brea-chann!! That was amazing! Could you maybe capture me another one!" Hange said happily

I laughed at her while she's doing her puppy eyes at me

"Erwin said we only need two Titans and seeing you get excited about it made me excited to which lead me to capture that 4 meter one" I stated while still smiling

At my peripheral vision I see Levi looking at me. I looked at him back he then said

"We're done here let's head back I have some important matters to go to as what Erwin ordered me"

"You mean to say you're going to Eren? Can I come with you?" I said referring to the kid that Erwin asked him to babysit

"Fine" he said