Chapter 2

3rd person:

Six held no regret for beating the other kid to a pulp. He was annoying, and he picked a fight.

But it didn't seem like others took kindly to her brutality.

She grabs some food and sits down to eat. She's still covered in blood, although it doesn't seem to bother her in the slightest. One of the teachers eventually goes over to her, "Six, what has just happened in the hallway?"

Six: "He picked a fight, I beat him. Simple as that."

She replied flatly, not wanting to be bothered at the moment.

"You broke his bones, Six." The teacher seemed to be at a loss for words. "Do you... not feel a single bit of remorse over what you just did?"

Six: "I warned him to drop the subject on my abilities because it was better for his sake that he didn't know. He was stubborn and didn't listen."

"Then he picked a fight, and I beat him up. Doesn't get any simpler than that." Six explained without so much as bothering to turn away from her meal.

The teacher is even more shocked with how cold and uncaring Six is. It doesn't make sense to him why a young girl like her is so detatched from basic empathy and remorse for another. To him, Six seems to be rather sociopathic.....

He pauses for a moment, deciding what to say.

"And... what is this power of yours?" He asks cautiously.

Six mumbles slightly beneath her breath before speaking

Six: "I would like to keep that to myself. Is that so much of a problem?"

The teacher isn't swayed. He sits down in the seat cross from her and speaks up again.

"Six, there is a kid laying in the hallway with several broken bones." The teacher pauses for a moment, "Yes, it is a big problem. Tell me what your ability is."

Six: "I want to keep my ability a secret. Why is that so much to ask?"

A sense of frustration begins to creep into his words. The teacher seems to be growing angry. His face hardens into an angry expression. He takes a few breaths to calm himself.

"You can't keep that a secret. Not after what you did to one of your classmates. That kid will likely never walk again." The teacher says. It's a bold statement, but also an incorrect one. Six knows how badly she beat the kid up, and she knew how to hold back just enough to where his injuries wouldn't last, especially with the amazing technology this place has, as well as the various people with healing capabilities around the world.

For the first time during the conversation, Six actually looks at him.

Six: "That's a lie. I beat him bad enough to where his only permanent injuries would be mental ones."

The teacher sighs.

"Even if that is true," he replies, "You still caused him a lot of harm. You really don't want anyone else to know your power? Why is that? I can assure you that no one would judge you."

Six looks ready to break into laughter. This teacher doesn't seem to understand how wrong he is, no one seems to understand her. But in Six's opinion, that's perfectly fine. It might be better that way.

Six: "Judge........is that what you think I'm worried about?"

"People judging me?"

"Idiot......I couldn't care less what people think about me. I want to keep my power to myself as much as humanly possible."

"And. That. Is. Final."

But in truth. Six hates being hated, which is why she gave it back 10 times over. But will hate be necessary in this unfamiliar place?

The teacher is beginning to fume, in his eyes, Six is little more than a brat. He can't comprehend the reason why she won't cough it up.

In reality, this whole conversation is pointless. Knowing about her ability doesn't really do anything for anyone. It's not gonna kill them if they fail to find out.

The anger in his voice is clear, "I can't just let this go. You can't go around acting like this. Tell me your ability. Now-"

Six: "Make me." She is obviously not scared of him at all, and her voice carries the aura of a dangerous force that should not be messed with in the slightest.

The teacher freezes and grows nervous but tries to hide it with his rapidly dissipating anger.

"Fine! I won't make you tell me. But," his voice shifts to one of annoyance and arrogance despite the shaky worry evident in his voice, "I will make your life in this school a nightmare until you tell me."

........Six goes still. She sits there and stares at the man, looking at him like he just said something stupid.

In this case.....He did.

Six's eyes turn a deep ruby read as she stares at him before breaking into giggles, then chuckles, then loud laughs, then a horrific, maniacal cackling.

The teacher stands up from his seat, backing away slightly out of fear. Six follows him, walking slowly across the floor.

She raises her hand and throws a hard punch at the wall next to him, her fist cracking and denting it. She pulls her now bloody hand away from the wall, leaving a small patch of blood in the middle of the mini crater.

Six: "A nightmare?"

"My whole life is a nightmare.........and I became a nightmare myself in order to escape it."

"I've seen things that no normal child should. It doesn't matter what you do. I will never fear you."

"I don't want to tell you, Sir. That is final."

"This is your last chance before I really lose my shit and start hurting people."

"Drop. It." Six says as she presses her bleeding knuckles into the teachers shirt, staining the white fabric red with her blood.

The teacher backs away, now horrifically scared. He turns and hurries out of the cafeteria, not wanting to risk getting on this demon child's bad side.

Once the teacher leaves, Six sits back down and gets on with finishing her lunch. Ignoring the stares and whispers of other students who may have watched her encounter with the teacher.

'At least,' Six thinks to herself, 'this place seems to not have monsters.....'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(And cut, hope yall enjoyed this one.)