Chapter 49

"Khun...Oon c...can walk...." Oonjai protested when he was carried out of the boat before the first light.

"You can't even stand." The owner of the deep voice teased as he looked at the one in his arms with sparkles in his eyes.

"And whose fault was that?" Oonjai retorted in his tiny little voice.

"Mine?" The voice that was so laced with adoration made Oonjai unable to stop himself from throwing the other man a glare, being quite petulant about it.

Riding him so hard all night...if the fault wasn't the larger man, then whose could it be?!!!

"Sure. It was my fault...my fault for wanting to stay inside you like that...my fault for liking the way you squeezed at me so much...."

Oonjai quickly put his hand over those lips.

"Khun! Don't say that!" The slight figure quickly put a stop to it before the larger man could say something that would make him blush even harder than he already was.

The red little face made Tossakan chuckle.

"All right, I won't say it. Are you cold?"

Early morning sea breezes made Tossakan pull the soft shawl around the other man's shoulders as he tightened his hold around him.

"...Khun is holding me...Oon is not cold." Tossakan pressed a kiss onto that smooth forehead.

Man, someone sure learns how to be a sweet talker!

He is so deep inside his love trap he can't escape anywhere!

Tosakan laid Oonjai onto the thick mattress.

"Khun, where's Klai?" The slight figure asked when they returned to the villa and did not see the little pest.

"He's sleeping with Aunt Ging...I'll pick him up in the late morning."

"A..and where're you going?"

Oonjai tugged on Tossakan's arm when the other man was about to leave.

"I'll prepare the bath for you. Have a little soak in the warm water so you'll be comfortable."

"We just...soaked." Oonjai blushed again when he thought of the jacuzzi on the boat.

"Heh. On that boat, I was the one who got to soak...soaking myself so deep inside you...." The hoarse, gravelly voice whispered.

"!!!"

Oonjai quickly let go of Khun's arm and hid his face in the pillow.

He just can't win! Khun is getting more wicked by the day!

Oonjai could only grumble internally about the larger man for so long before the gentle scent and soft bedding put him to sleep in no time. When he came to, it was because of the warm water that touched his skin. Oonjai slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He was carried to the bathtub filled with warm water in the middle of the pool. Smooth back was laid against a naked chest as Oonjai let go of his inhibitions and snuggled against that strong neck.