Chapter 8 [Darion]

I unbuckle my seat belt and push open the door in a hurry. I run across and unlock her side carefully. She is resting her head against the window unconscious.

I place my left hand on her face so she doesn't fall. I make sure to not commit any mistake. I run my right arm below her legs and carry her safely into my arms. She's asleep soundly. I don't want to wake her up.

I make my way through the room, alertly landing her on my bed. Although I'm a neat freak, I'm afraid she might wake up from the odour of my bedsheets.
I recently had a cleaning crew over my house so the smell of insecticides is still there.

I spray a fair amount of fragrance to overcome the disturbing environment of my room. My senses are sensitive so I always go to extreme measures to handle the stuff.

It's my first time to have a girl in my bedroom. Normally, I don't invite people to my house. They are messy and dirty. They don't clean up before leaving. So I try my best to attend them outdoors.

Julie is like them too but she's special. I don't mind her messing around. My limbs are shaking and the heart is beating so fast it might rush the blood out of the veins through my skin. Her presence is exciting every cell of my body.

I put a blanket over her delicate figure. I don't want her to catch a cold due to my lack of brain. I haven't been in a relationship ever so I'm not good with these kinds of things. So I'm a little nervous about it.

She's fully tucked in now-probably dreaming nice things-I hope. I take out another blanket from my cupboard for me. I lay down straight on a sofa, resting my head against my right arm at the back of my head.

It will be a bit difficult to fall asleep here but I have no other option. It's fine. I can manage. There's no need to disturb her. She might make a fuss over waking her up. That's the last thing I want.

Shit I can't sleep. It's so uncomfortable. How can I turn to the side without falling from it? What should I do now? It was a long day. I need a sound sleep to function tomorrow.

Okay. I have to do this. I walk on tip toe, slightly pulling the blanket to my side and lay on the bed facing her back. She doesn't notice. Good for me.

Just by looking at her slender back, I'm feeling firecrackers exploding in my chest. God knows better how much I'm resisting the need to stuff her face in the middle of chest until she gets out of breath.

I'm feeling other things too but that's inappropriate. This is the first time I'm wishing I would've been a stranger and not her best friend. It's easy to do things that way.

I better sleep before I get extremely horny and there will be no choice left to jerk off. I definitely hate to show this side of me to her.

I'm a nice guy in her eyes. She thinks of me the same as the years before. But I have grown up in those times when I wasn't with her. I'm in early adulthood and I have crazy hormones now driving me crazy.

I shut my eyes, forcing myself to sleep. I also turn my back to her so I can avoid my fantasies. I count numbers until I feel sleepy. Her approved method. It works a lot of times.

                             *******

I think I'm cursed. Three hours have passed. And I'm still here-sleepless. I can't seem to fall asleep-not when she's so close to me.

She's moving. I can detect the movement. I can't see her. But I can feel it.

"Sleep Darion. Sleep. For God's sake." I murmur.

How can I sleep when she's on my bed? We had sleepovers so many times. I was never this problematic. Then why now?

"Holy shit!" I blurt out when her hand falls on my chest.

She's getting cosy. Good for her. But not for me. I'm dying.

Julie, please. Keep your hand away from me. Let me stay as a nice friend.

Please stay away for now. I can't hold back anymore.

I'm a guy. A grown ass male with fuckin' hormones.

"Fuc-" An unchecked moan slips from my mouth. I immediately block it by covering my mouth with the palm of my right hand.

She's probably assuming me as one of her stuffed toys. Her hand's exploring my body.

"Oh no no no!! No please. Don't. Don't." I mutter under my breath, my hand still blocking the voice.

Her hand is on my groin. My breath is shaky. My heart's pounding in my chest. I can feel the veins in my abdomen pumping blood. I feel... I feel... I...

I can't anymore.

I turn to face her. I examine her features for a long time. Her slightly trimmed eyebrows, her eyes and lashes, tiny nose, her lips and cheeks.

She's crafted perfectly.

I don't want to go down. I might scan her disrespectfully. I know myself.

I give up again.

Her slender neck and shoulders, her lovely tiddies, her tiny waist, and little belly, her...

Enough. I need to stop these unwelcoming thoughts. I better change the sides before I go wild. And that's the least thing I want. I'm not like other guys who take advantage of an unconscious girl.

I move to turn away when her leg falls over me and she cuddles me. She's a bad sleeper. I'm suddenly getting furious. What if I wasn't there? Ash could have seen all of this. He could have gone wild. She's irresistible.

Now I want to punish her so badly. How dare she go to another guy. And on top of that, she met him in a sex club. Just by thinking that, I'm boiling up.

I encircle my left arm around her waist while my right hand holds her face. I pull her face closer. Her breath knocks against my face. It is warm and soft.

I slowly brush my lips against her mouth.
Her lips part away. I give in. I make my way inside them.

Maybe I'm like other guys. And I hate to admit that.

*********

Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️❤️
I need the support of readers. Your comments make me happy and think I'm worthy.

Stay blessed and happy 😊

Will update in a few days. ❣️