cooperation

Edit: i added the song because i think it fits a lot with what Y/N is going through right now at the story. Hopefully, you guys enjoy more.

3rd person pov:
Villains from the cartel gathered around in a small round table in a secret location, planning on removing the venom spider, he has been a thorn on their side for long enough. One by one, villains began suggesting ways on getting rid of the venom spider, electro that had recently been freed due to the corrupt police departement banged the table with anger, he's eager to get back on venom spider.
"How do you suggest we take him down, sir?" A thug asked
"Not to worry, we are almost to our goal, the accelerator is almost finished. As long as you stick to your jobs here, you will still be paid." The figure said before walking away
"Go fight him, i know you want to." Kraven suggested to his strongest henchman, he was a large brute, with a suit like a rhino that scares even the good policemen. Rhino.
"With pleasure." Rhino said

Timeskip
Y/N's pov:
Me, Gwen and Harry are just chilling here at her house, and well, it is just a relief she is safe. I managed to steal some glances of her while we're talking, but she isn't stealing any glances, so maybe it wasn't meant to be, i guess.

Gwen's pov:
It feels good to be discharged from the hospital. Me, Y/N, and Harrison wasted no time hanging out like we used to when were young. After all this time, Y/N keeps visiting me in the hospital and would stay late making sure i'm fine, does he have feelings for me? I mean, lately he's been a massive source of comfort and support besides harrison and those y/e/c eyes of his, i can just het lost in it forever. But i'm scared, what if it was just a bestfriend kind of thing? I would ruin our friendship if i told him how i feel about him. Harrison turned on the tv, and it was rhino.

Harrison's pov:
I gestured to Y/N about rhino on tv. He wasted no time to stand up and come up with an excuse to leave early. And a few minutes after Y/N left, Venom spider showed up and fought the rhino, but then suddenly a man with mechanical wings picked Y/N up, and when Y/N freed himself, so much more villains showed up

Y/N's pov:
Damn it, they all teamed up now against me huh, well doesn't matter, i'll still beat all of them. They all charged towards me, well this is not good.

3rd person pov:
The villains of the cartels charged at venom spider, venom spider punched vulture in the jaw, catching rhino's attack just in time, and dodging dodged an arrow shot by kraven, then electro showed up blasting lightning towards the venom spider. Venom spider fired his black webs and launched himself against electro only for him to dissapear. Venom spider dodged another lightning blast while using his black tendrils to throw rhino through a building. Venom spider continued fighting them one by one, but even he was slightly outmatched. Venom spider was now lying on the ground due to the teamwork of his villains, kraven smiled in mischief as he stabs spiderman and electro blasting him with his lightning. The lightning was not enough to kill, but enough to hurt the venom spider, the symbiote tendrils began to slightly dissipate before reforming the venom spider's suit but not before revealing the man behind the venom spider mask. It was a 20 year old male, desperately trying to get back up.
"Oh my gosh, Y/N." Gwen said in shock, worry and fear was etched into harrison's face as they watch it unfold on live tv
"You're just a weak 20 year old student, you shouldn't have distrupted our business, and after we kill you, we'll kill your friends as an example." Kraven said sinisterly. Y/N's y/e/c eyes reopened in shock with what he heard, his symbiote suit began to be envelopped by black tendrils, revealing the more rugged, more alien version of the suit.

And the venom spider got back up, and began his offensive angrilly, his low growls and grunts scared even kraven to his bones, but behind the low growls are a small voice of fear, doubt and worry

And the venom spider got back up, and began his offensive angrilly, his low growls and grunts scared even kraven to his bones, but behind the low growls are a small voice of fear, doubt and worry. Venom spider's offensive cannot be stopped, his arms envelopped wirh tendrils to increase the power behind his attacks, the villains did their best to subdue the venom spider, but they failed miserably. Venom spider caught electro with his tendrils, and slammed him onto the ground, so hard that electro's head was cut wide open by the impact of the slam. Rhino was choked to death in  a chokehold by venom spider's tendrils that even a brute as massive as him cannot break free, Vulture tried to ambush the venom spider, but then was caught by the venom spider and the venom spider simply teared off his mechanical wings, and punched his back so hard, when he retracted his fist, it also extracted vulture's backbone with his hand. The vulture fell to the ground lifeless, just like rhino and electro. Kraven fired another arrow, but the venom spider caught it and fired a black web to pull kraven to him and stabbed kraven in the head with his own arrow. After kraven's  lifeless body dropped onto the ground, venom spider swung away from the scene, leaving the bodies of the members of the cartels lying there, dead.
"Was that Y/N?" Gwen asked
"I don't think so." Harrison answered nervously
Gwen just stared at harry with a 'really' kind of look till harrison finally broke
"Yes it was. But allow me to explain everything first." Harrison said

Well, sorry if ir took really long for new chapters, again busy as hell but this story is nearing the completion of it's first arc and thank you so much for 1.06K reads!!