Life of me

Y/N's pov:
I'm walking on my way back to my dorm. I put my hoodie and facemask on to hide my scars. To be honest, these scars are new. I just got caught up in the middle of a daily street fight that happens randomly, so i had no idea this would happen either. My rushed walk back to my dorm is cutted off. The quickest passage to my university is blocked in a riot. Yeah, the people started to riot daily now. Ever since the corrupt Mac gargan took his place as captain, the NYPD began to get a lot worse, most abandon their oath for personal gain. I turned around to find another way inside, but then igot lost. I wound up in a neighborhood i am not familiar with, so i looked around it, trying to find anyone that can help me go back. But then i heard a loud boom, and sounds of heavy footsteps. It was rhino, a mercenary hired by Kraven. Trying to find cover and hope he doesn't see me, i entered a sewer tunnel. Yuck, it is dirty, but it'll keep me alive at least. I continued walking but then, i tripped and something just got onto my skin. For a minute, my eyes went black. When i reopened them, i looked around and saw i am still at the same spot when i became unconcious. I looked onto my hands and saw that they were covered in some black goo.Fortunately, i don't hear any more heavy footsteps, so Rhino must be gone. I vaulted up and saw my reflection in the window.

 I vaulted up and saw my reflection in the window

Damn, i look amazing. I felt something while wearing this black suit. I felt stronger when wearing this. But i wished that i could take this off for now. And suddenly, i looked at my body and it returned to my outfit before. Satisfied, i walked back towards the dorm hoping that the riot calmed down. When i got back, i saw that the riot was getting worse. Not wanting to wait any longer. I decided to try my luck. Turns out the riot began again, i looked around and saw i am surrounded. By police forces and the rioters(is that what we call people who riot, or just me?). The police threw tear gas near me
and the protesters. So i willed the suit back. And i was envelopped by the black goo, covering my whole body. I plan to fight my way there, if i must. I encountered some random protesters( yeah i an just gonna call them that now) running towards me with weapons. I thought that they were attacking the police force,but it turns out that they were gunning for me. I put my hands up, maybe fighting them. But it was no use, i got beaten easily. I fell down to the ground and accidentally did a weird hand shape, and it shot out black substance, like a black web. I pulled the web and it broke a section of a house, and i just threw it back at them. Suddenly, they were all around me, it was just chaotic. I am so pissed until black shrapnels came out of my body and threw them backwards.

I looked around and saw that they were all passed out after my special move, so i willed my suit to dissipate and walked inside. I don't know what i just got, but life just became more interesting.

Well, first real chapter of this reboot. I am honestly so grateful that you guys were still willing to read this book. Thank you very much for that.