special chapter

The 200 and 300 reader special. Enjoy. Warning: torture
Y/N's pov:
Well, this is the day we go out of the university, some went home first, some stayed behind because they have a lot more stuff than most other students. I am one of those that didn't bring to much to university, you know. I am going to say bye to Gwen right now, but we have plans of hanging out later.
"Hey Gwen, i'm gonna go, you know..." I said
"Yeah, i'll see you later." She replied

Timeskip
Gwen's pov
I am on the way to my house, Y/N and dad are already waiting for me, but as i exit the dorm, i felt something hit my head, it hit me hard, and my eyelids closed.

Y/N's pov:
I am waiting for Gwen with her dad, he is a cop, funny,she should be here already, but something is wrong. But i decided to just shove that feeling aside

Timeskip
We're still waiting for Gwen, when her dad called for me
"Y/N, you have to see this." He said
"What, what's wrong?" I asked
I looked at a live broadcast in tv, and i saw Gwen, bruised, tied up, and wincing in pain. A green mechanic tail seemed to strangle her. Gwen's dad quickly grabbed his coat and gun, and went to go find her. I got to the rooftop and willed my suit to appear. I then swung my way through the city with the help of my webs, but then i hit a building, ah, i still need practice on this. I continued swinging till i saw a figure, scorpion, he jumped from roof to roof, and i followed him furiously. "Try and catch me, venom spider." He taunted with a smirk on his face.
"You can't get away from me scorpion, and even if you try running, i'll chase you to the ends of earth to beat you up myself." I threatened. He continued trying to escape, but i followed suit.
"Get back here scorpion, scorpion!!!" I yelled
He finally stopped on an abandoned warehouse, and i saw gwen still tied up, crying in pain and horror. The sight and her cries broke my heart to a million pieces.
"Help me." I heard her crying in pain
"You did this." I said, growling
"To draw you out, now i'm going to kill you first, before i kill her." He said smirking
"You're allowed to try." I answered lowly
"Then let's get it over with, shall we?" He said

3rd person pov:
Scorpion and venom spider squared against each other, keeping an eye for movements from their enemy, venom spider's rage was visible from his low growling grunts, and scorpion with his cold calculated demeanor. Scorpion lunged his tail first, but venom spider caught it and launched himself with his black webs against scorpion, trying to hit him. Scorpion dodged the barrage of attacks, similar to their last encounter. Rage flows inside the venom spider so much, that he began enveloping his hand in tendrils, amplifying his attack power. Scorpion noticed the change in his way of attack, but he decides to keep playing defensive. The battle continued on, scorpion now panting of exhaustion, while the venom spider shows no sign of slowing down, the sight of scorpion panting only increased his lust for blood and revenge, he began attacking again erratically, and this time scorpion is incapable of dodging them. Seeing his chances of winning dropped massively, scorpion snapped his arms, and dozens of armed gunmen began swarming the room. Scorpion smirked, believing victory was his, and with reinforcements, he could defeat venom spider. But then to his suprise, black tendrils envelopped the venom spider, only to reveal his suit has changed, with the white spider logo having thicker lines, and the surface of his suit more rugged.(like the one above☝)
Scorpion's face soon turned pale, witnessing how the enraged venom spider easily took down his gunmen. Desperate, he tries to flee, but the venom spider pulled him down with his tendrils. The venom spider began punching on scorpion's armor eratically, encouraged by a voice inside him.

Y/N's pov:
I got scorpion by my tendrils, i then heard a low growling voice
"Kill." I didn't immediately thought about killing scorpion, but then the sight of Gwen hurt and her cries of pain flooded my mind. And that is when the voice began getting louder.
"Killl." I then pulled scorpion down with my tendrils, his impact with the floor making a thud sound on the floor. I then began punching scorpion like insane, everytime i get reminded of her cries and the sight of her being hurt. I continued punching till scorpion's hand dropped to the ground, and his body covered in blood. I took a breath of relief, relieved that now my best friend is safe.
"Are you ok?" I asked Gwen
"Please..." She sobbed, i approached her slowly and reached out my hand, she looks at me for a few seconds, to guess my intentions i think, before grabbing my reached out hand. I then swung her to the nearest hospital, and informed the doctors to call her father. Man, what a day.

Welp, new chapter, let's go!!😁😁