my bad yall

I've been hella busy with school n shit, so I'm not writing as much. 'Been feeling pretty burnt out as well, I guess it's just seasonal depression.

You ever get the feeling that nothing matters anymore? That feeling of ennui? The feeling that you can't distract yourself from no matter how hard you try?

That stupid feeling that strips your bones away while ripping your lips out?

None of my friends really get it, and I need to know that I'm not the only one. I'm sorry you guys are waiting. Or maybe you're not. Maybe you've forgotten about this story. I know, it's pretty shitty and maybe not accurate in your opinion. It's not doing as well as the others, and thats why no one clicks on it. I get that.

But for some reason, I care.

I care about a dumb book on a hypersexual teenager filled app.

My dumb book.

It's not even a book, it's just oneshots.

But still.

I learned something around July.

Guilt hits you in so many ways. It can punch you in the face at the sight or mention of whatever or whoever you're guilty about.

But it can also hit you on the sunniest day too. It can suckerpunch you while you're walking around, not even thinking about what you said or did.

And it can even creep up with an uppercut. Even if you hate whoever or whatever you're guilty about.