reaction to you being abstracted

☆Pomni☆

• she'd try looking for you after she had found a major clue to the exit. She can finally be with her love in the real world.

• unfortunately, she opened your door to find your abstraction

• "...Y-..Y/N?.."

• feel guilty and blame herself for not seeing the signs.

• attempt to bring you back, but ends up abstracting herself due to the stress and yearn for escape and your loss.

Ragatha☆

• had already seen the signs and went to your room to check up on you.

• "Hey, Y/N? I was..."

• too shocked to say anything.

• terrified and begins to cry. She knew it would happen, but it still hurts.

• sits by your door every day, bringing your favorite flowers and leaving them by your door.

• tells you about her day and has "remember when" conversations seemingly by herself.

• still pretends you're alive

Gangle☆

• she would go to your room to ask if you wanted to draw together, sketchbook in hand, along with coloring materials.

• "Y/N? Are you there?"

• would knock at least 4 times until opening your door

• absolutely devastated.

• drops her stuff, her comedy mask shattering on the ground.

• but this time to pieces and not into two.

• leaves drawings of you guys together by your door while mumbling how much she misses you.

• sad for a real long time

Zooble☆

• noticed you weren't with everyone

• "Y/N? I hate Caines stupid adventures too, but you can't leave me here."

• "..Y/N?"

• becomes worried

• opens your door

• "..no...nononono- [!?@#$]! No!"

• the realization that she can't see you ever again hits her like a truck when you get dragged into the cellar

• goes to her room and doesn't talk to anyone for a long time

• goes to your room and lays in your bed sometimes to remember your funny conversations.

• stares at your door for a few seconds when she's walking down the halls alone.