This love is unbreakable

Felix's POV
I can't believe Melissa was the woman my dad had cheated on with my mother.They caused her so much pain, including my very existence because I was a living proof of their betrayal.

I never want to be that,but I can never change who I am.This hurts Melissa alot at that fact.She means the world to me, and I will not let her slip away.I couldn't sleep all night.I called her cell but she didn't pick up.

I realised I had to give her time to sleep on it,but I was so eagered to speak to her.The next day,I barely slept.I got ready to meet her.

I came out of my room into the hallway only to be stopped by my mom.My dad was present.

Leticia:(anger) don't tell me ,you are going see that woman.
Felix: what's it,to you?
Leticia:you are my son,I won't let you marry such a woman.Andrew talk to your son.
Felix:what does he have to say,he is a coward.(I spat bitterly,he walked closer to us).

Andrew:I am your father, and you will respect me.
Felix: respect you? Fine,you did raise me,I will give you that,but as a man,never.You cheated on your own wife and stole her son away from her ,all in the name of money.

Leticia:(anger)you wouldn't be alive,if we didn't get together.
Felix (anger)I never asked to be here!I hate my very existence because of you both.I would rather prefer to not being born,so that I wouldn't be hurting Melissa.
Andrew (anger) you care about her so much?

Felix:yes,I do.
Andrew:(anger)well stay away from her.
Felix:you can't tell me,what to do,old man.And mom,it seems you have your work cut out for you,dad is still inlove with my Melissa.She is mine.

(I said possessively and walked out angrily.I came over to the office.She wasn't around.I asked selina who was hesitant to speak to me.I can understand.Her family had been informed making them skeptical of me, and protective of my Lisa.)

Selina told me, that her mom had gone out to be alone and that she would be home at night.Waiting for her till night was painful but worth it.

I came over to her house but nobody let me in.It had started raining but I just stood there.I couldn't leave her,she was hurting and I wanted to make up for her pain.

Suddenly her room light came on,she sneaked out the window She came to me.We both stood there soaking in the rain.

A tear slipped out,she wiped it off my face.I am surprised she noticed.I had alot of sadness inside of me.I was on the verge of tears, seeing her pain.

Felix:am sorry.
(She hugged me tightly)
Lisa:am sorry too.come.
(We sneaked into her room.She went out and came back with one of her brother's shirts.I shivered Abit,which she noticed.She brought a blanket and wrapped me up.I pulled her closer and covered us both.)

She looked down as tears filled her eyes.
Felix: please don't cry.
Lisa (emotional) seeing you on the verge of tears ,breaks my heart.
(I held her by the face as she sobbed lightly.I held the same expression as tears streamed down my face.I pressed our foreheads together)

Felix:it breaks my heart even more,I love you so much, Melissa.
Lisa:I love you more.
Felix: please forgive me
Lisa:no it's not your fault.I am sorry for making you feel guilty.
Felix:no you didn't, it's hard for you.You have every single right to react this way.Lisa ,I will always be here for you.Your wish is my command.

Lisa(emotional)I want you to hold me and never let me go.
Felix:I will always hold you, and I will never ever let you go.
(I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her tightly)

I loved her so much.I will never let her go,I promise to always make her happy.

We cuddled that night.I watched her as she slept soundly in my arms.She looked so peaceful and I have vowed to keep it that way.

I vowed to be faithful and loyal to her until my last breath.What my mom and dad did to her was so cruel.I can't believe my half brother,Matteo was my Melissa's child,how could I have missed it.Their eyes were one.

Lisa's eyes always reminded me of Matteo, and I now knew why.They were mother and son.

Stella's POV
The rain had stopped.I put on a long coat and came out.After what happened with Dustin,I fell into depression.I lost my child and it was one of the most painful things a person can feel.Suddenly I saw Carl coming towards me.

He was my charming bodyguard,too charming.I wasn't going to fall in love on a long while.He asked why I was here all alone by this time of the night.

Stella: it's for fresh air.I also love the smell of rain.
Carl:you are not the only one,it reminds me of nature.We are having a camping expedition ,do you want to come?
Stella:hmm,I would to but I don't know.

Carl:I think you need it,it will distract you.
Stella: and after that?
Carl:hmm,if you want to recover from this,you have to put in the work, don't sit down and expect things to work out.My 6 year old sister was shot to the death infront of me,but here I am, seeking justice for her and others as a police man.

Stella: sorry about that.
Carl:no need .
Stella:you are very strong.
Carl:I am strong when I have to be.You can also be strong,you just have to make your mind.Think about it.
Stella: thank you for the boost of confidence.

Carl:no need,again.Are you an outdoor's person?
Stella:am I ?(I asked rethorically)
Offcourse I am.
Carl:so you will come?
Stella: yeah.
Carl: see you there.good night.
Stella: good night officer.