Evil lurks

Lisa's POV
Our honeymoon was short lived with the news of Andrew's sudden death.My family and I went to pay our respect.

We may have had our differences,but he did save my life, and he also raised my son Matteo and Felix.

I placed a rose on his grave.
Lisa:I forgive you.

With that I went to comfort my son.I was torn between my son and Felix but luckily for me,my parents were at Felix's side.

I could feel Matteo and Felix's pain,after all he was their father.
That night after Matteo was settled in,I went to tend to Felix.

What baffles me,the most was the fact that Leticia was no where to be found. Didn't she claim to love him?so where is she when the man she supposedly loved is to be buried.

Months later,I found out I was pregnant at almost 41 years old.I never thought I was going to be a mother again.I was so happy,I couldn't wait to share it with my family and Felix.

I decided to plan a huge dinner to surprise them.In the evening,I cooked for the whole family.Felix was eating when he bit some thing hard.

Felix: what is a fortune cookie doing here?
Lisa:it means, good luck,open it.

(He opened it and found a note.His eyes it up when he found out we were going to have a baby)
Felix:a baby?
Lisa:yes,am three months pregnant.

(My family rejoiced as he swooped me around.)
Lisa:careful Felix.

(That night, Felix and I sat on the balcony)

Lisa:you seem very happy,I recall u weren't that much into having a child.
Felix:yes,but am having a child with u.The woman I love.That is more than enough for me.and not only because of that.Being beside a family has sort of raised interests of being a father in me.I am going to love our child like I love you.

I smiled widely and kissed him in agreement.

Months later, I went in labor.I was in the emergency room getting prepared.
Lisa:where is my husband?
Doc:he is out cold.
Lisa:what?

The doctor took her nose mask off.
Lisa: Leticia!
Leticia:run.
Lisa:let go...(The doctors were holding me down as she filled the injection pin.)

Leticia:am going to make sure, you die a slow , painful death with your child in your womb.I call this killing one bird with one stone.

Lisa's POV
It was all dark as I got injected . I woke up later Alone, and my stomach was semi flat.My baby!They took my baby.

I rushed out of the room and ran looking for my baby.I heard a car screech.I ran out and saw Leticia trying to drive off with my baby.

I chased after her,but I stood no chance, luckily for me,I saw a motorcycle and got on.There were other bikers who got on their bikes and chased me.

This was me, chasing and being chased but I didn't care,I had to fight for my baby.

That bitch cut me open and stole my baby.She deprived me of a natural birth,at least she saved me from the pain of childbirth.But nobody is going to save her from my wrath.

I had to loose these bikers as they were closing in.I dashed into the woods ,but it was very sloppy and rough.They didn't dare follow me, which I soon found out why ,as I fell off.

Luckily I landed in the river.