A tear of fear :)

This chapter is big AF-

Talking: ,, "
Thinking: , ,

Songs I think would fit

Sucker for pain - imagien dragons, ....
Psycho killer - talking heads
Do you really wanna hurt me - nessa Barrett

Tia tamera (instr for better vibe) - Doja cat
I LOVE YOU HOE - Odetari & 9lives

—————————-

Isn't it beautiful? How love is like a dance in a field full of fireflies and flowers if a hero and a villain love eachother?

...

But this story isnt about an innocent hero falling for the misunderstood villain. Neither of a dance in a peaceful flowerfield.

No. Its more like a walk through a needled forest with roses and thorns. Which could pierce through skin like needles. People might lead you the way to a lovely place in this forest of life. But some might lead you to another thorny rose.

...

And some might push you in. Laughing as your skin bleeds because of the thorns. Some might be friends, some might be family,

some might be the one you trusted the most.

Your crush.
Your partner.
The love of your life.

———————————

„So this was never meant to be love?" Quackity asked slowly. Dream listened to Quackitys calm but sad tone. The smile vanished.
„I really thought it was real.." He took a deep but trembling breathe. „You can take what you want. I understand that you want revenge." Dreams eyes widened as he heard Quackity. Quackity pulled the axe closer to him and another tear was rolling down his face. He felt cold. Everything was cold and dark. „But I'd like to tell you something" Dream took a shaky breathe as Quackity smiled.

„I love you."

Dreams eyes widened. He pulled Quackity into a sudden hug as he fought the urge to kill him. Quackity didn't really give into the hug. Dream unequipped his axe.

Suddenly Dream felt a sharp pain through his body as Quackity kicked him in the stomach and pushed him off.
Quackity jumped off the table and ran towards the door. Dream spit a bit of blood out before grabbing after Quackity, nearly reaching his wing when Quackity pulled his wing away and ran off. Dream took a deep breathe as he smiled. He got some blood away from his lip before equipping his bow. Quackity ran towards the mountain. Quackity heard Dream kicking the door as it broke into splinters. The duck hybrid took a sharp breathe before running into an alley.

Dream equipped an enderpearl and threw it after Quackity. Quackity noticed that. He looked up to the enderpearl with panic in his gaze. He looked behind him. Nothing. Dream wasn't there. He huffed a bit. But he knew Dream was still there so he took a few turns in this alley like a labyrinth through the haunted houses of this lost city.

Dream followed him through the shadows. Quackity heard a window of a house break. He didn't have time turn around. Dream ran after Quackity quickly. Quackity's energy got lower and lower. But his body ran faster and faster, his heart beating loudly in panic as he looked up to see a dead end.

This was it. This is where our beloved Quackity dies. End of story.

Quackity kicked a window and jumped into the abandoned house. He turned around to see two moving green lights. Quackity's eyes widened. He ran through the house and shut the door behind him as he ran further into the streets. Dreams energy was getting lower too. But his stamina was a bit higher than Quackity's. He looked to where Quackity was running to. Quackity looked up and saw an enderpearl. He wanted to ran into another alley but felt Dream grab him by the back of his neck. „You fucking-„ Quackity winced in quiet anger and panic as he tried to push Dream away from him. Dream took a few heavy breathes before getting his axe out. Quackity's anger flew off and panic shot through his heart as the green light of the ended eye on Dreams axe reflected in his eyes. Dream grabbed Quackity who was squirming around tightly and tossed him onto the ground. Quackity looked up as his breathing got faster and more panicked.