Slight a/n || 𖠚Brother issues.𖠚

Peso was forced to take custody of Pinto, even though Peso was already under a lot of stress..

The other octonauts offered to help but of course, Peso disagreed.

It had been a few months since Pinto moved in with Peso....but Pinto was hitting the rebellious phase....

"Pinto for gods sake! Stop it with the snarky comments! I'm trying my best here..." peso pleaded with his little brother, looking irritated and exhausted.

"Oh boohoo! You took me from mom! It's all your fault!" Pinto shot back, this comment hurt Peso a lot....

"Pinto it's not my fault! Mom couldn't take care of you because of her own issues, okay?!" Peso's tone grew more irritable....

The two kept arguing, getting louder with each insult....

"I fucking hate you! You piece of shit brother! You're too pussy to even face Pogo and Piñata! Not to mention your mommy and daddy issues!" Pinto spat out, he didn't mean to say this....After he realized what he yelled, he backed away covering his mouth apologizing...

"......What did you say?" Peso's tone grew dark, hurt, deep, hateful.

Peso had lost his shit, grabbing Pinto by the shirt collar and punching him.

"Don't you EVER fucking disrespect me again you little worthless, ungrateful shit!" There was a painful and pleading cry from Pinto, begging for Peso's forgiveness. Peso was about to swing again before the captain and Tweak separated the two brothers.

"What happened with you two?! Meet me in the HQ. NOW." The captain sounded PISSED. Causing both brothers to flinch and follow orders....

A/n...
________________________________
Hey guys, sorry I've been writing dryly, I've hit writers block bc of my mental health, I'm trying my best to get better.