06|The New Controversy

|Stark Household,

Malibu,

Time since Tony disappeared: 3 Months|

It had been three months since her father had disappeared and it had been two and a half months in the making as finally, Kiara finally was able to step back to take a good look up at her handiwork a suit of armor that is built out of different types of metal, that are all light enough to be made for speed, rather than straight melee combat.

Kiara smiled a little bit as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Jarvis, what do you think of this?" She asked and his screen closest to her it swiftly lit up like a big bright light when his name was called by her.

"I believe that it does need a bit of color. Perhaps some blue? Or some white?" Jarvis suggested rather politely as Kiara hummed at the words, rather too quietly a bit under her breath and she nodded.

"Okay. Jarvis, can you show me what it would look like?" She asked and the A.I was pulling up the schematics, on the screen in front of her. Kiara looked at the screen with a familiar critical eye and she shook her head slightly. "Can you make it bigger?" She asked and in response, there was a holo-map outlining the suit's design and all of the inner gears and workings that she had put into it. "Thanks Jarvis." She murmured.

"Always happy to help, Miss Stark." The A.I responded and Kiara chuckled at the sight of the blue and white design of the suit, as she looked over at it. "Some other color perhaps?" Jarvis questioned when he saw that she was silently shaking her head at the color.

"Can you make the blue darker? Maybe a sort of navy blue? I just don't want to look just like a piece of sky with clouds on it." Kiara stated and Jarvis showed her what it would look like if it was navy blue, rather than the baby-blue that he had put on before. "Let's go with the navy-blue color, but with silver as the other color, rather then white." She decided and Jarvis got started on the paint job, while Kiara messed around with some other, much smaller products that she had been leaving to the side in favor of her suit. "Actually, can we change it to amber gold?" She asked and Jarvis chuckled, as he made the switch.

A buzzer went off to let her know that there was someone coming. Someone coming downstairs into the lab where Kiara and her suit currently were and in response to it, Kiara sighed loudly at the terrible timing of whoever it was. "Jarvis, kill the lights but keep painting." She stated and the lights went off, as Kiara walked up to the door and opened it for Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan, who were looking at her with strange expressions on their faces.

"Kid, they found him." Happy said and Kiara's eyes widened at his words and her mouth dropped open. Kiara had no words and she simply hugged them both, as tears quietly started to run down her face. "Come on kiddo. Go get in the car and then we will go drive to pick him up." Happy murmured and Kiara's eyes flashed as she jogged back into the lab to get her leather jacket.

Kiara got into the car and she buckled up into the front seat, as Happy shot her a look and Kiara sighed in annoyance at his look. "Fine." She murmured under her breath and got out of the front seat and she climbed into the back with Pepper, as she slipped her headphones on over her head and she turned up the music on her phone, as she leaned back into her seat with a sigh.

|Military Airfield|

Kiara waited on the hood of the car, as she was listening to her music and watching the planes flying and landing all around her, as she was interested in the physics of it all, as she jumped off of the hood and ran to her dad immediately along with Rhodey, who was helping him down the ramp. "Hey kid... Ow!" Tony grunted as Kiara hugged her dad immediately as then, she punched him in the gut and Tony grunted. "Ow." He said and Kiara shook her head.