1

Taehyung's POV-

"Tae .....bear get ready soon. We need to leave for the engagement venue in ten minutes. Taehee is ready, it's just you." I heard mumma call me.

It was my last entrance exam today for getting into a college. After giving the exam, I took the very first flight from busan to seoul. I was expecting all the results by next week.

Yes mumma, just 10 minutes." I shouted back and closed my eyes.

"Buba....please get up." Taehee noona said, entering the room.

"Yes  noona " I dragged myself out of the bed.

'You look so beautiful. I am sure  brother in law will not be able to take his eyes off you." I teased her.

But the fact was that I didn't even know my  brother in law, today was the first time I am  going to meet him and his family.

I was in a hostel in busan till 12th standard but was planning to do my college from here.

"Shut up and get ready right now or else the bride will end up being late on her engagement." Noona said while giving me a glare.

I immediately got ready within no time.

Taehyung look 👆🏻 ( pic is not mine okk and taehyung hair is long he like  long hair)

TAEHEE NOONA look👆🏻

'Let's go and get you engaged!" I exclaimed and we went to the living room.

"Finally bear is ready. Let's go." Mumma said and we started for the venue.

I was the pampered child in the family because I lived away from them.

Whenever I was home, my wish was everyone's command and mumma papa never scolded me and grandpa scolds everyone who upsets me.

Within half an hour we were there.

There I saw my family already present.

'Hello kai"   a  handsome looking man addressed mumma.

"Hi jihoon Meet my younger son taehyung" Mumma said and I folded my hands in namaste.

"Good bless you son." he said and gave me a smile. I did the same with uncle.

"Now bear, meet your  brother in law, jungkook." Taehee noona said, entangling her arm with his.

"Hello taehyung" jungkook said, offering a smile.

'Hi  brother in law ." I replied back with a smile too.

"When did you come back from Busan?" Jungkook asked.