34

Taehyung's POV-

After that, he took me back to the office from where uncle min took me home. I then took all my clothes for the engagement and started for yoongi's's place.

"Yoongi, where is aunty?" I asked, entering his living room where he was watching some movie.

In the room with some aunties doing something." He replied, without sparing me a glance. Such was his love for the movie going on.

I smacked his head for his lack of attention but he was so engrossed in the movie that he didn't even react. I finally looked at the screen only to see that he it was not any movie, it was Top Gun playing.

"Ohh....you watching Top Gun." I hopped right next to him on the couch and he extended the bowl of popcorn towards me.

"Damn....I watched the movie after so long." He told me as the credentials started rolling on towards the end.

"I know, I almost forgot that Tom Cruise is so hot!" I exclaimed.

It was almost four by the time the movie was over. And then I realized that I was here to help aunty.......not watch Top Gun with this fool!

"Oh shit idiot! Where were you watching this right now....I came here to help aunty and instead, ended up having a movie afternoon with you!" I exclaimed, getting up and threw a cushion on his face.

'Oh right, I am fault here too." He muttered, getting up too.

"Most certainly you are....who watched Top Gun hours before their engagement?" I asked him, more like almost screamed at him.

"Kids......kids. Stop screaming and fighting. And taehyung, it's okay. I mostly needed you for keeping him away from doing all the work on his own on the day of his engagement and I was the one who put the movie on. I knew that you both wont blink once while I was on. So mission accomplished." Aunty said, coming towards us.

"We were played." He muttered.

"Yes, no one can play us. We are a rock solid team. I think we did lose our touch somewhere." I told him and he nodded in agreement.

"But don't worry.....we can always make a comeback." He assured me.

Then we made aunty and other aunty relatives sit and did all the remaining work in one hour.

"Kids, now we are going to get ready.taehyung you go with yoongi to pick his sherwani up and see the fittings. It got a little delayed and also, get it fit if it is lose or tight because he will just wear it as it will be. No fitting, nothing." he instructed me and I dragged him to the store.

" sir , is this how you fit the clothes? See, it's so lose. You do it properly or I'm telling you, I won't pay you one penny." I threatened the person responsible.

I mean, he had done a terrible job. There was no fitting and proper cut, this kind of tardy thing will not be wore by my best friend on his engagement and that's final.

'Taehyung, you are scaring the man. Please calm down." Yoongi said but his voice was all background noise. It was me versus the
seamster now.

"You don't interrupt while I am talking. It is almost six in the evening. Your engagement starts ven thirty and this person has not done the one job he was told to do!" I now schooled him.

He too was responsible for this. Could he not got this done in time?

"Relax T, it will be done." He kept going on and on about how I should relax but he did not say a word to that stupid tailor. Who is he....my best friend or his?

"Now you....I want to talk to the manager of this huge store which caters to the one percent people of this city, the RICH! First they keep the rates so high and then they fail to provide quality service." I shouted at the salesperson.