You in your perfect white suits, (let me stain it with my blood.)

"How's your neck, king?" Tubbo says as the sun shines over the window of their underground bunker. He's the last to wake up or... After looking around, he realises Bagi and Tina are still snuggled up together. Nice.

"Good enough to go on missions, apparently. Look at this!" Tommy says, running over to Toby to show him a piece of paper. It's a note containing Fundy's handwriting telling them they've got a mission at 9AM to go and look around for more gas masks as the apocalypse has, indeed, worsened the pollution and that air is susceptible to not be as great anymore under the observation that Slimecicle had made. It's signed by Quackity, Fundy, Forever and Cellbit. Tubbo wonders how the fuck Fundy managed to slip that under the rug..

"What time is it, then, king?" "Oh, its 8. Phil's the guard today, he'll let us go easy." Tubbo isn't so sure about that. But they've got an official note either way, so... At least, they can hope it works. Toby has no fucking idea where Tommy's taking him either way.

"Alright, but I'm not going anywhere before I've had my cornflakes."

They head over to the dining room. Well, Tubbo didn't find it a fitting name. It's just yet another empty room where people decided they'd eat. It's also the storage room for food, so it's quite useful. Tubbo gives a quick look around the room to see if a box of cornflakes has already been opened, so that they don't open uselessly another one.

There's one in the corner. Tubbo recognizes it. It's either empty- if it was it should've been thrown over to Foolish, he stores cardboard boxes for them to be used for fire in winter- or it's someone that forgot to put it back on the storage shelves. Either way, Tubbo needs to check.

Turns out, it's not empty. Enough for a bowl of cornflakes.

He eats them dry, as there's no milk because Tina overslept and didn't get to milk the cows. He doesn't mind, Tina's been working hard for so long. On the corner of his eye, he sees Tommy walking around in circles. He's nervous. Probably about their getting out plan failing or about what he's about to show him or, most likely, both.

He finishes his cereals and takes the box over to Foolish, who salutes him in passing.

"Alright, let's get going." Tubbo says, walking alongside Tommy towards the exit, both of them being sort off nervous. They see Phil, guarding the exit. Oh well, at least he's better than Pierre. He would've straight up called Badboyhalo and seen that something was up.

"Oh hey mate," Phil greets seeing the two teenagers, "What are you doing here? Up so early, too? Tom, how's your neck been doing?" "Glad you asked, Phil, my neck's doing so fine I got this." He says, handing over the paper. Phil takes it and examinates it. He looks a bit skeptical, looking suspiciously at the duo. A smile appears on Phil's face, still. "Alright. I'll let you go. Don't get in any trouble. Trust me, I'll know if you do."

And they both just run out of the bunker, overjoyed of their win. They don't look back, in case Phil comes back on his decision. Though, Tubbo does catch a glimpse of him taking out his talkie walkie. Meh, probably irrelevant.

-

"This is the detour." Tommy points over at all alleyway. Which, was pretty fucking dangerous. Alleyways were dark and you couldn't see if zombies are there or not. They're usually left to be looted over by Etoiles, Fit or Bad. You know, the pvp gods. Not by Tommy fucking Innit. But it makes sense, that of all people, he'd go ahead and adventure them.

[WILBUR IS MENTIONNED IN THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH]

"Me and Wilbur were late to a meeting with Bagi and Cellbit, so I proposed a short cut. We went through it and I noticed something. I tried to tell Wil but he told me it's dangerous and that we're already late enough, to tell Etoiles if I remembered and that it's probably not that important.. " Tubbo looks over at him, one of these looks that just say 'Goddammit, Tommy.' Yes because there are looks specifically made for TommyInnit. That's how annoying he was.