Chapter 8

It's race time and I go to my seat to watch. I'll go down into the tunnel to watch the mains, but I wanna watch the heats from the stands. They do all the intros and I scream for the boys, not caring if I draw attention to myself. The 250s line up for the first heat which has Jett in it. He wins and everyone goes wild including me. Next is hunter and he also wins. Now I have to wait for Jason's heat, he's in the second one. He gets second in his heat which is so good.
Next are the mains so I'm standing in the tunnel with Jett and his mechanic waiting for the signal for them to line up. They get the signal so I give Jett a kiss on the cheek.
"Good luck babe."
"Thanks sweetheart."
I watch him walk away and find a place to stand that I was allowed. I could see almost the whole track but most importantly I could see the finish line jump.
Jett and Hampshire have been battling the whole race and it's coming down to the final lap. I wait to see who crosses the finish line first and it's.....JETT!!!!
I scream and jump up and down. Jett flies by me to go to the podium and sit down behind it for a drink. I run over to him and he stands up when he sees me. I run into his opened arms and crash against him. He kisses the top of my head and I have the biggest smile spread across my face. I pull away and pull his head down to kiss me. We pull away and someone is ushering him to go up on the podium. I walk around to the front to stand next to Hunter who got third. Both the boys got on the podium tonight. I'm so happy for them.
"So Jett, that was an incredible performance tonight. The last time we saw you ride like that was in Anaheim. What was the deciding factor in both of these rides?"
"Well you see that would have to be that my beautiful amazing girlfriend was at both of the races and she surprised me for both as well." He looks right at me and winks.
I blush and give a small wave. He runs down off the podium after posing for pictures and comes straight to me, cupping my face in his hands and kisses me deeply. The crowd goes wild cause of course the cameras are capturing everything. We pull away and I just stare at him.
How did I get lucky enough that this amazing boy is mine. He's my whole world in one person. He's the thing I love the most. I don't know what could ever top this feeling right here right now.

Now that his managers know that I'm here, they bought us our own hotel room. We settle into bed and Jett pulls me to face him on my side. He puts his hand on my waist and pulls me as close as possible.
"Lilah I have something to tell you."
"Yes Jett?"
"I love you."
"Oh Jett, I love you too."
Our lips crash together and my hands twist into his hair. His hand tugs at the bottom of my shirt and I know what he wants. I throw my shirt off the bed and take his off too. Next to come off were both of our pants and I knew where this night was going to lead.

I've moved in with Jett now. It just makes more sense now that we're officially together and the whole world knows it now. He's at media day right now and that's exactly why I'm in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test. My period is a week late and it's never late. It's not like we're trying for a baby, but we're also not protecting against one. I'm kinda excited but very nervous. I mean what will Jason think when he finds out. He's basically my older brother.
I'm pacing the bathroom when my timer goes off and I shut it off and run to the test. On the count of three I flip it over. Two little lines are staring back at me. I'm pregnant. With Jett's baby. I start crying. I don't know why exactly but I fall to the ground crying. I mean I'm definitely happy I've always wanted kids and I know Jett is the love of my life. I just always imagined I would get married first before having a kid. Jett hasn't even proposed yet.
I hear the front door open and Jett walk through. I hide the pregnancy test in the back of my waistband and go out to him.
"Hey babe how was media day?"
He leans down and kisses me. "Good." He kisses me again and grabs onto my waist. I pull away and push him on the couch.
"I have a surprise for you."
"I like where this is going." He smiles and wiggles his eyebrows at me.
"Not like that. Just close your eyes." He does what I say and sits there waiting.
I set the test in his lap and back up a couple steps scared of how he's gonna react.
"Open your eyes." He opens his eyes and looks at me then looks down to his lap.
He looks back up at me with tears in his eyes and holds his arms out. I walk into them and he rests his head on my tummy and I rub his head. I pull away and look at him as he stands up.
"Are you really?" He asks me while wiping his tears.
I start crying and nod my head yes. He picks me up and kisses me.
"I'm so happy this is happening with you sweetheart."
"Me too Jett. I just don't wanna tell anyone until after the first ultrasound."
"Okay then we won't. Whenever you wanna announce it then we will."