The end

As the years passed, the turbulence of that fateful family dinner slowly became a distant memory. Now, in a much happier moment, Robyn and Jack were on the brink of getting married. Their son, Cameron, an energetic mamas boy, added joy and laughter to their lives.

However, as the wedding day approached, Robyn's nerves were palpable. Alana, understanding her best friend's anxiety, placed a comforting hand on Robyn's shoulder.

As the moment approached for Robyn to walk down the aisle, Alana continued to stand by her side, offering words of encouragement and support. Robyn's hands trembled slightly, her excitement and nerves intertwined.

"You've got this, Robyn," Alana whispered, her voice unwavering. "Just breathe and walk with confidence. Jack is waiting for you, and he loves you more than words can express."

Robyn nodded, her eyes welling up with happy tears. "Thank you, Alana," she said, her voice filled with gratitude. With one final deep breath, she straightened her posture, wiping away a tear, and stepped forward, ready to embark on this new chapter of her life.

Alana, now a fiancée herself, left the room to join Louis and the bridal party. In her elegant dress, she stood poised, ready to walk down the aisle. With a deep breath, she joined the procession, her heart full of love and anticipation for the beautiful day ahead.

Alana and Louis split apart as they reached the front, taking their designated places. Louis offered a comforting hand on Jack's shoulder, a gesture of camaraderie and support.

Alana, opposite side of Jack and Louis, glanced out at the crowd and unexpectedly made eye contact with a saddened Harry. Confusion flickered in her eyes. As the music filled the air, Alana's kids, Charlie, the 10-year-old ring bearer, Rhiannon, the 8-year-old flower girl, and Robyn's 4-year-old son, Cameron, began their procession down the aisle.

Cameron, in his little suit, got distracted and picked up some fallen flowers. He tried to hand them to Rhiannon, who, being the responsible older sister at 8 years old, scolded him gently. "Cameron, they're supposed to stay on the floor," she whispered, her voice sweet but firm.

Charlie, observing the scene, smiled at the innocence of the younger kids. Louis, standing beside Jack, chuckled softly, appreciating the adorable moment as it unfolded before them.

Charlie and Cameron joined Jack, to their designated spots next to the groom, while Rhiannon, looking adorable in her flower girl dress, went to stand beside Alana. Alana gently wrapped her arm around Rhiannon, as they awaited the ceremony.

Robyn stood at the entrance of the aisle, She clutched her bouquet of delicate roses, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves.

As the music began to play, Robyn's eyes met Jack's, waiting for her at the end of the aisle. With a soft smile, her father offered her his arm, and they began to walk down the aisle together.

"You look stunning, sweetheart," her father said, his voice filled with pride. "Thanks, Dad," Robyn replied, her voice slightly shaky. She focused on Jack, their eyes locked.

As they reached the end of the aisle, Jack extended his hand, and Robyn placed her trembling fingers in his warm, steady grip.

The officiant shared heartfelt words, and vows were exchanged between Robyn and Jack, sealing their commitment to each other.

During the vows, Alana glanced down at Rhiannon, her heart swelling with love and pride. Rhiannon looked up at her mother, her eyes shining with admiration for the beautiful moment unfolding before them.

As the ceremony reached its crescendo, Robyn and Jack exchanged rings, symbolizing their enduring love and devotion. The crowd erupted into joyous applause as they were pronounced officially married. Alana and Louis shared a tender look, silently appreciating the love that surrounded them.