SHAMELESS ACTIONS

Hey there.
I was so excited to write this chapter. Really hope you guys enjoy it.By the way I had an issue with my Wattpad so there might be some flaws here and there but nothing too big. I really recommend that you guys listen to the song shameless by Camila Cabello when reading this chapter. Totally up to you of course. Please follow and vote. :)

NAIOMI

I woke up feeling refreshed remembering everything that happended yesterday and a smile spread across my face. Right now I find myself in Damien's arms. I look up at him and admire his beautiful facial features. His sharp jawline,the light freckles that graze his nose,his eye lashes,his lips,his eyebrows,his hair,I love his hair I reach out my hand and run it though his long dark hair,which was a big mistake as he his eyebrows furrow and I quickly remove my hand. He grabs my hand and puts it on his check making me smile. "I like the feeling of your skin on mine."he says his eyes still closed. "I know you were staring."he says chuckling. "I think it's cute."he adds finally opening his eyes and I'm met with his beautiful blue eyes. "I love your eyes."I blurt out without thinking and he smiles. "I love yours."he says making me smile,again. He makes me smile alot and I like it. "We have to get up." I say earning a grown from Damien. His hands tighten around my waist pulling me closer and putting his face in the crook of my neck. "You smell good."  "Thanks. C'mon,let's get up." "Fine." He says finally letting go of me. "I'll head off to the bathroom,maybe you could make breakfast if you want to." I say and he stands up and heads towards me wrapping his hands around my waist and kisses me with his soft lips. He pulls away way too quickly. "Sure." and with that I'm off to the bathroom. I take a shower using my cocoa butter scented shower gel. I hear some shuffling and realize that Damien's still in the room. A smile graces my face as I get and idea. I wrap my towel around me and step out of the bathroom removing the scrunchie that was holding my braids up and letting them fall. Damien's jaw drops and I smile in victory. I walk towards him as he stares at me from top to bottom keeping his eyes on me as  walk closer towards him. I put my finger under his chin causing his mouth to close and I kiss him while he's frozen in spot. "Keep your mouth closed,you'll catch a fly love." And with that I walk into the walk in closet. And I realize that I have no idea what to wear. "How should I dress?!" I ask Damien from the closet. "Something that you can wear a bikini under amor." He replies giving me butterflies from the nickname. I think we're going swimming. I decided on wearing a white skirt with a red cropped jersey and a white pair of sneakers and I leave my braids down and wear a scrunchie on my wrist just in case. I'm thinking if removing my braids soon,I kinda miss my natural curly hair and I want it back.

Outfit

Bikini

Bikini