TALK TO ME

Hey
Sorry if this chapter is shit. Had major writers block. So...yeah I'm really sorry. Still I hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading my book. Please vote, comment and follow.

DAMIEN

Naiomi and I were cuddling watching a movie together when I realized that she had fallen asleep in my arms.

The thought of that guy made me sick to my stomach. The way her mood changed,the fear that was evident in the tone of her voice,the way her pace quickened when he screamed her name as if she fears he would do something. He broke her trust, instilled fear in her. Her breath quickened upon hearing his voice,seeing his face. She didn't even want to be anywhere near him. It all made me sick to my stomach it made my breath hitch. The fear evident in every move she made and every word that came out of her mouth it all made my blood boil.

I look down at the beauty I hold in my arms. She looks so at piece,a smile grew on my face as I tighten my grip on her pulling her closer to me as she sleeps in my arms.

My thoughts got interrupted by a phone ringing,it was Naiomi's. I contemplated cutting the call and letting her sleep but she had already woken up and reaching for her phone.

"Hello."she greets sleepily as she answers the phone. Pause.

"Hey Brooke." another pause "Yeah,we decided to leave early." pause

"Yeah...Uhm we uhh,I saw Jacob."she said and I could hear the brake in voice.

"Yeah,please tell Allen that I had to leave early cause we had an emergency. Thanks Brooke,bye." And she cuts the the call sitting up right while rubbing her eyes.

"You okay amor?" I ask as I pull her towards me as I place her on my lap in a way that she's straddling me as she rests her hands around my neck.

"Mhm."she hums in response resting her head on my shoulder as my grip on her tightens,she looks exhausted. I decide to pick her up bridal style as I head towards the stairs and to my room. She was about to protest but decided not to.

I reach my room and place her under the covers as I cuddle up next to her our faces inches apart as she looks at me with droopy eyes. She gives me a peck on the lips and a smile grows on my face.

"I still think you look cute in my clothes."I say as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"What,it's true. Why would I lie to you."I say as I return the gesture.

I pull her closer to me as she falls asleep in my arms letting the sleep consume her and I decide to the same as the beauty in my bed rests in my arms.

-------

I'm woken up by the sound of an alarm as I grown in annoyance the sun filling the room.

"Damien, come on,I've got work and so do you."I hear Naiomi say as I grown pulling her closer in attempt to get her to let me sleep.

"Damien I'm serious,get up."

"We could just call off of work,you know that right."I say trying to get her to change her mind.

"We can't miss work three days in a row,you get that right. Plus I have a meeting today."she say as she gets up and ties her braids into a ponytail.

"Okay. You wanna shower first?" I ask sitting up as I stretch.

"I'll just shower in the guest room."she say as I walk towards her placing my lips on hers and she doesn't hesitate to kiss back,she never hesitates to kiss back.

"Come on,hurry up love. I don't wanna be late."she says as she pulls away and walks out if the room. I sigh as I head into the shower getting ready for the day.