˗ˏˋ m.r ✩ enemies ́ˎ˗

*✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚*

you wake up from the best sleep you've had in a while to a bright light filling the room. before you have time to process the fact you don't recognise where you are, you feel two strong arms tightening around your waist.

you quickly turn around to see the face of your enemy, matheo riddle, sleeping silently next to you. "what the fuck" you whisper, trying to break free of his grasp.

the boys eyes flutter open and for a second, he looks like the definition of total perfection. "shit what happened.." he mumbles sleepily before rubbing his eyes and opening them fully.

"y/n?!" he looks at you in shock while sitting up as the realisation of what happened last night sets in.

"did we.." you say with wide eyes. matheo looks under the covers at himself, then at you. "fuck".

you scramble out of his bed and start grabbing random clothes off the floor and putting them on while matheo just stares at you. "what are you looking at?" you snap at him.

"you look so good in my clothes hermosa" he says looking you up and down. your cheeks flush with embarrassment realising your wearing nothing but his hoodie.

you stand up and decide to test your luck by walking over to him, getting closer until your faces are inches apart. "oh yeah?" you say wetting your bottom lip and staring at his.

he groans before grabbing your wrist and spinning you into the bed, crawling over you. "why were we even enemies in the first place?" you whisper as you connect your lips.

*✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚*

AN: sorry if it's not great, this is my first time trying to write something like this!

don't forget to vote & let me know how I did!! much love, daph