˗ˏˋ m.r ✩ panic attack ́ˎ˗

It's currently exam season at Hogwarts, your grades are usually quite high but there is a test later today that you are particullarly nervous about.

The girl that you share a dorm with is staying with her boyfriend so you're home alone for the night.

Sat in the middle of the big empty room surrounded by books and other study materials, you find yourself struggling to read paragraphs as they dance around on the paper infront of you.

After failing to understand a specific section for a third time and still not understanding it, warm tears start to build up in the corners of your eyes.

You try to blink them away however it's too late and more tears beging to stream down your cheeks, dripping from your chin onto the paper in your hands.

Quickly tossing the book aside, you try to stand up to get some water but an unfamiliar sensation blossoms in your chest and somehow grounds you to the floor.

Your throat grows tighter along with your breaths becoming faster and erratic. When you try to look around for anything that can help you but the tears in your eyes prevent you from seeing anything around you.

Desperately search around for your phone, you panic and call the first name that comes up when you unlock it.

Holding the phone up with a shakey hand, it barely rings before a slightly unsure voice speaks.

"Hello?" You quickly recognise the voice to be your enemies, Mattheo Riddle, but you're too nervous and distracted to even care.

All that comes out when you try to speak is a strained sob between heavy breaths.

"Y/n. Where are you?" The voice says again, more urgently this time.

"M-my dorm," You reply quietly and hear a shuffling on the other end of the phone "Don't move, I'm on my way."

The call ends and you bring your knees up to rest below your head.

It feels like hours, although in reality it only takes a few minutes until the voice that had previously been present on your phone, appears at your side.

A string pair of hands gently lift your head from your lap and you find yourself face to face with an extremely worried looking Mattheo staring into your watery eyes.

"Are you hurt, what happened?" You shake your head at him, suddenly unable to form real sentances. "I-i don't know w-whats happening,"

His eyebrows furrow and he's obviously confused by the siuation. After assessing you again for any injuries he seems to have a realisation and sits beside you on the ground.

"You're okay, you're having a panic attack." he explains "my brother used to have these soemtimes,"

The sound of his voice talking to you is strangely calming and your breaths begin to slow again.

"Try to focus on something else. My voice, the floor, the bed." Eventually his calming words help you to return to your regular self but your entire body feels exhausted.

You try your best to keep your eyes open however it doesn't take long for your droopy eyes to close and you fall asleep with your head resting on his shoulder and his hand rubbing circles on your arm.

AN: Sorry it's short..

Please vote, comment and leave requests!!!!

I want to write a full story but idk who or what to write about, any suggestions?