˗ˏˋ l.b - scratches ́ˎ˗

*✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚*

you woke up and felt quickly disappointed as you rolled over to find the other side of your bed empty. you spread yourself over the whole bed to find that the space where enzo had slept was still warm, meaning he can't have left long ago.

a couple minuets later you finally mustered up the strength to get out of the comfy bed, the slight wobble in your legs reminding you of last nights events. a smile flashed across your face as all of your memories from the previous night came flooding back, making you wonder even more where enzo is.

the bright yellow light seeping through the crack of the bathroom door gave you your answer and you grabbed a blanket from the bed and placed it over your shoulders to cover yourself as you made your way across the room. 

you didn't bother knocking on the door as it was already slightly open, and it's not like there's anything of his that you hadn't seen already anyway. the bright light blinded you causing your hand to quickly fly over your face which made enzo let out a small laugh. after a minuete your hand settled back to rest by your side and your eyes caught enzo's in the mirror.

your lips parted slightly as your eyes traveled over his naked top half, then down to the gray sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his waist, your gaze settled on a specific area of his sweatpants before you snapped out of your daydream and walked over to him.

still half asleep, you wrapped your arms around his stomach and buried your head into his neck, having to stand on your toes as he's that much taller than you.

"morning, did you sleep alright?" he said with a smile as he turned around to snake his arms around you and held you tight against his front.

you only hummed into his warm chest in response, too busy enjoying being wrapped up in enzo's strong arms to notice anything he was saying.

your eyes closed as you took in enzo's scent, he somehow smelt like new books and a forest at the same time, even though he had just woke up.

you wished that you could stay like in the moment forever, alone with the love of your life and holding eachother like nothing and no one else in the world mattered apart from eachother.

your hands reached up and pulled his neck down as a sign that you wanted him to lower himself to your level, once he did, you placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

enzo removed his lips from your own and began trailing small kisses across your jaw and down your neck. your eyes opened for just a  second, but it was enough time for you to notice all of the cuts and scratches scattered over enzo's back in the mirror. the sight suprised you and you let out an audible gasp, creating a worried look on enzo's face as he wasn't sure if he had done somthing to you, however when he followed your eyes to the mirror and saw himself too, he was equally as shocked.

*✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚*

AN: i totally ran out of inspiration towards the end & couldn't be bothered to check for mistakes - so sorry if it's not great

lmk what you think!! + don't forget to vote <3

much love, daph