˗ˏˋ m.r - bathtub ́ˎ˗

*✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚*

It's the evening before everyone starts going home for the holidays, excitement fills the air around the castle and majority of the students are rushing to pack their things, impatient to see their families. Tomorrow, while everyone is greeting their loved ones and making their way home, the few students without kind and warm families will be left at Hogwarts, alone with nothing but their thoughts - You and Matheo being two of the students left behind.

Matheo had an idea to calm both of your nerves, filling the bathtub in his dorms private bathroom with hot water and delicious smelling bubble bath. While you are waiting for the bath to fill, you decide to check some messages, quickly regretting it as a feeling of disappointment washes over you after seeing how excited your friends are to see their families.

"Are you coming y/n?" Matheo calls out from the bathroom, making a small smile appear on your lips after hearing how eager he sounds.

"Just one minuete!" You reply while tying your hair up into a quick bun to prevent it getting wet in the bath.

You place your phone down on the cabinet before getting up from Matheo's bed and making your way to the bathroom. The warmth hits you as you step through the doorway, your eyes adjusting to the dim light provided from the candles scattered around.

You stand for a moment to admire Matheo's body half submerged in the water, silently cursing the layer of bubbles covering his lower half. His eyes are closed and he's obviously very comfortable.

Matheo seems to somehow notice your eyes on him as a slight grin grows on his face, his eyes open slowly and he watches as you pull the clothes away from your body, throwing them into the corner of the room. His gaze travel all over your naked body, following you as you make your way across the room and climb into the tub with him.

Settling into the water, you make yourself comfortable at the opposite end to matheo. He pulls his face into a overdramatic pout and you roll your eyes and scoff at him knowing what he wants from you.

Using the sides of the tub, you pull yourself closer to him, a little water spilling over the edge from the movement of your body. You lay your legs over his and and rest your head on his chest, cuddling closely into him. 

You can almost feel the happiness radiating from Matheo's body and you can hear the smile on his face when he whispers into your ear "I'm so happy your here with me."

"In the bathtub or just in general?" You tease which makes Matheo laugh a little, his warm breath fanning over the skin of your neck making you squirm slightly.

"Both.." the end of his word is cut off due to his lips making contact with your neck. You turn yourself around to face him, brushing your hand lightly over his cheek leaving droplets of water behind. Your hands make their way to the back of his neck while you pull him closer and connect your lips with his.

He lets out an almost unnoticeable noise as your hands move down from his neck over his shoulders and over his abs. Matheo deepens the kiss, tapping his tongue on your lip to ask for entrance. Your mouth opens and welcomes him in, his heartbeat becoming faster and faster as you do so.

The sight of his damp curls sticking to his forehead makes you let out a small squeal of excitement realising how lucky you are to be here with him. Your legs part and settle on either side of his waist making him groan into your mouth.

"Y/n.." he murmurs, detaching his lips from yours and nibbling at the bottom of your ear causing you to whimper in pleasure.

Strong hands grip at your hips and fingers dig into your upper thighs. He moves your hips painfully slowly over his own which makes your head tilt back.

"Please Matheo," you begin to grow impatient with his teasing.

"Please what baby? Use your words." The massive smirk on his face shows you that he's clearly enjoying this, which annoys you slightly and you push yourself down harshly to try and show him that your not in the mood to play around.

"So needy for me," he laughs "So impatient." In one quick movement he flips you both over so your laying on your back and he's hovering over you. Just as he leans in and you think he's about to give you what you want, he lifts himself out of the bathtub and grabs the towel hanging from the wall next to you.

Before you can realise what's going on, he's already out of the bathroom, leaving you alone in the tub wondering what just happened.

*✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚*

AN: OKAYY?? WHAT ARE WE THINKING??

comment any requests here ➡️ don't forget to comment & vote!!

much love, daph