˗ˏˋ b.z ✩ couch ́ˎ˗

It had been a long day for you as you was preparing for your boyfriend to return home from spending a weekend at home.

You had cleaned and tidied his whole dorm, been out with your friends, got dinner from the great hall and binged an entire season of your favourite show.

Your boyfriend had previously told you that he didn't mind coming back to a messy dorm as he was used to it looking like that when he was home, but you still liked to try and make an effort for him.

As it got later in the night you started to drift off to sleep, despite your effort to stay awake to greet your boyfriend when he arrived home. He hadn't seen his family in a while and you wanted to hear about it.

Blaise tried to open the front door as quietly as he could as he assumed you would be in the bedroom sleeping however when he walked into the dorm, he saw you asleep on a couch with the tv still playing in the background.

He walked over to pick up the remote and paused your show, noticing you were shivering a little in your sleep, he pulled a big fluffy blanket up from the end of the couch to cover you before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

He went to shower before getting changed into a pair of boxer shorts and a plain white T-shirt.

After he had finished getting ready for bed, he decided to come back and lay beside you on the couch. He carefully shuffled under the blanket, trying his best not to wake you in the process and wrapped his arms around your waist then buried his face into your neck.

Even though he loved spending weekends away, he hated having to leave you. His favourite part of the weekend was coming back home to you.

The sound of your heartbeat in his ears, your scent surrounding him and the fact he hadn't slept at all yet today due to him travelling, quickly sent him into a well needed deep sleep.

When you woke up in the morning you felt a strong pair of arms holding tightly onto your waist that hadn't been there the night before. A smile grew on your face when you turned around to see Blaise beginning to stir awake.

"Good morning my love." his morning voice sounded incredibly sexy as he grumbled his words into the skin of your exposed neck.

"Blaise? Why are you sleeping on the couch?" You mumbled wondering how he hadn't woken up in pain from the position he had slept in.

"I don't care where I'm sleeping, as long as you are right by my side." the smile on his face as he spoke, albeit weak as he had just woken up, made you want to melt right there on the spot.

"your so cute, i love you."As soon as the words left your mouth you realised the mistake you had just made.

You and Blaise had never said 'I love you' to eachother before.

Your attempt to make an excuse up and save yourself didn't work as no words came out when you tried to speak.

While you was stuttering to get your words out, Blaise pulled you into his chest and whispered, "you love me?"

You let out a sigh of relief knowing that he wasn't mad at you. "I do, sorry for saying it like that"

A small laugh escaped your lips as you thought about how stupid you was for slipping up like that, however you was happy that he finally heard the words that you had been trying to tell him for a while now, never knowing when the right time to mention it was.

"are you kidding me?" His warm breath on your neck made your cheeks flush bright red and the smirk on his face told you that he had noticed. "I've been waiting to hear those words from you for so long."

Hearing him say that, you couldn't help leaning in for a kiss. Resting his hands on both of your cheeks he kissed you back slowly and gently.

You could definitely get used to waking up like this every morning from now on.

AN: sorry if this is bad, i just cant reread my own writing so sorry if there's any mistakes!

please vote, comment and leave requests!!!!

go check out my f1 oneshots and leave requests there (if you saw this chapter there first, no you didn't)