˗ˏˋ t.n - heaven ́ˎ˗

*✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚*

music was blasting from the speakers in the common room as the party continued into early hours of the morning.

you was sitting on a sofa with your friends when someone suggested you all play seven minuets in heaven.

you had managed to avoid being picked for a while as other couples had their turns but after pansys turn she insisted that you had to have a go too.

after some protests, you spun the bottle, waiting nervously as it felt like forever until it finally settled. your mouth fell open as you looked up from where the bottle was pointing. it had landed on your enemy, theodore nott.

a smirk crept onto his face as he stood up and reached out a hand to help you up "shall we, princess?"

you hesitated before deciding to just get it over with as quick as possible, knocking into his shoulder harshly as you walked past him. he laughed under his breath as he lowered his unaccepted hand and followed you into the closet like a puppy.

once you heard the door lock click you sighed and walked to the furthest side of the tiny closet, trying to put as much space between you both as possible. even with your eyes closed you could feel the boys gaze wandering all over your body.

"what are you looking at?" you snapped at him, only to earn another low chuckle which made you roll your eyes. "i just can't help myself when it comes to you bella ragazza"

you scoffed and looked up at him through your eyelashes. suddenly as if he couldn't hold it in anymore, he pushed you up against the wall and connected your lips.

you quickly recovered from your shock and began to kiss him back, leaning into him while your hands made their way up to his shoulders, across his neck and ended up tangled in his long fluffy hair.

a shiver went through your body as his cold hands made their way under your dress and along your thighs.

you bit your lip to stop yourself from making any noises when a loud knock at the door brought you back to reality.

"times up!" matheo yelled and you pulled away from theo scrambling to leave the closet. before you can, he grabs your jaw and pulls you back in as he yells at his best friend to fuck off.

*✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚* ✧・゚*