˗ˏˋ t.r - drunk ́ˎ˗

"Yes I'm drunk, and you're beautiful."

The first slytherin party of the year is always the most iconic and looked forward to. The weeks leading up to it consist of students sneaking all sorts of decorations and alcohol into school under the teachers noses.

All of your friends met up at your dorm so that you could get ready together, after a few hours your hair and makeup was finally done and all that was left was for you to get changed out of your silk pyjamas and into something more appropriate.

You decide to wear a short black dress that shows off your legs and cleavage, hoping it might help you attract someone new. You and your previous boyfriend had split up two months ago and you were feeling quite lonely recently.

Once your friends are finished getting ready, you take a couple pictures and post them to your instagram story before gathering your things and making your way downstairs to the party.

Even though it's still early and the party just started, loud music is already blasting through giant speakers around the room and the smell of alcohol is heavy in the air.

Your friends share quick goodbyes and go their separate ways, some running to their boyfriends and others heading straight to the drinks table.

Not having a boyfriend to run to, you decide to get a drink and find an empty seat. Parties aren't really your thing and your best friend had to beg you to come with her the previous night.

You laugh to yourself when you see her talking to tonight's victim of her doe eyes and slightly intimidating style of flirting. Why did she beg you to come if she was going to abandon you the moment you step through the door you thought.

After what feels like hours of sitting quietly and staring at a wall, you feel confident that you could identify it with your eyes closed and decide to give up on trying to enjoy yourself and make your way back to your dorm to spend the rest of your night alone watching romance movies in bed and stuffing your face.

Assuming your roommate won't be back for the rest of the night you rummage through her drawers knowing that she keeps a secret stash of snacks.

You're drifting in and out of sleep with your movie still play in the background when you're suddenly woken by a knock on the door.

Rolling over with a groan you check the time on your phone and see the time, 3am, and wonder who could possibly want you at this time?

Another knock on the door, harsher this time makes you sit up, "I'm coming, gosh! calm down." You groan annoyed while rubbing your eyes and making your way to the door.

A pair of feet covered in chunky black boots stand firmly at the doorstep, your eyes travels upwards and you're met with the owners dark gaze.

Before you have the chance to ask what on earth he's doing here, Tom is in your room and pushing you backwards as he closes your door.

You let out a gasp as he cages you between himself and the wall, attacking your lips with sloppy kisses.

As much as you'd love to carry on, the alcohol is strong on his breath and it's clear he isn't in his right mind at the moment.

"You're drunk" The accusation comes out more quietly than you intended, your mouth hanging slightly open in an attempt to catch your breath faster.

"Yes I'm drunk, and you're beautiful." Can't argue with that logic you decide with little thought, wrapping your legs around his waist in order for him to grip your thighs and carry you over to the bed.

AN: should I do a part 2 to this?
can y'all tell I don't proof read these? 🫡

vote comment and leave requests!!!