Good Riddance

Victoria's Pov:

Victoria's Pov:

The next morning I was in the kitchen taking a sip out of my coffee " Jwoww Good morning." Pauly says " I dipped off last night I had to I had to sneak out." Jenni says. " You missed all the action." Pauly says " like me beating Angelina's ass." I say with a smirk we laugh.

" You should've left about an hour then." Ron says " What do you mean jerk off." Jenni says " who was making out with who?" Jenni asked " Well you got with pauly last night." Ron says " I know what I did last night. I didn't kiss him.." jenni says.

She did kiss him but she's trying to play it off like she didn't.

" Yeah you made out with pauly on stage." Ron says jenni looks at me I nod. " Did I kiss you?" Jenni asked " mhm." Pauly says

Later Angelina comes out she rolls her eyes and bumps past me " Guys you know what Victoria is a slut." Angelina says " How did that bruise feel?" I ask with a smirk " you know what bitch?" Angelina says she attacks me I grab her hair and repeatedly punching her.

We go on the ground I keep repeatedly punching her I uppercut her I get pulled off.

" Don't fuck with me bitch." I say Angelina goes back upstairs I sit on the couch as Snooki was sucking on a pickle I fix my hair. " Experienced porn star." I say jokingly she playfully hits me.

*******

Later I was chilling in the room with Jenni. " How are you and sam?" Jenni asked " it worked today and she was just, like, you know she's like ' I don't think, like, you're feeling this and I was, like, honestly, I was, like, ' you're awesome you make me laugh I was like, we have a good time together you know what I mean?" Ron says " so you like her?" Jenni asked " yeah." Ron replied.

" Honestly, mike he's trying to piss me off a little bit. He keeps saying, like, they tell me, like oh you think you're gonna last with her. This and that and he's like you knew she kissed me I was like bro from the beginning bro it's been me it's like, dude, it's like get over it. Get over it like yo we hold hands in front of you like we cuddle in front of you we make out in front of you what else do you what else do do I need to beat it in front of you too for you to finally be like all right maybe I should just step back" Ron says.