Creepin'

Victoria's Pov:

I hear pauly shout I head outside " Is there a problem?" I ask " this bitch needs to leave." Pauly says " what happened?" I ask " she smacked pauly three times in the face " Mike says I put my hands over my mouth shocked.

" What gave you the idea to do that?" I say angrily " Vi listen I didn't -" Angelina says before I interrupt her " if both people say you did you did." I say " vi this is why nobody likes you-" Angelina says " more people like me than you." I say " Vi I had nothing to do this with tonight- " Angelina says " you're lucky you're drunk right now." I say after we came back in the house "  Listen at the end of the day he didn't deserve to be hit and if he can't hit you I can so wait till tomorrow." I say pauly wraps his arms around me we go into the smoosh room.

He lays me down as he kisses my lips his hands go onto my thigh rubbing it he takes off my shorts leaving me in panties he rubs through my panties and cups my face while we make out he starts sucking on my neck leaving a hickey we go under the covers and used protection and finished the rest of the business.

******

The next morning I put back on my shorts I grab my tank top and throw that on i grab my bra and panties and threw it in the laundry basket I go ahead and re change.

Me , Vinny , Jenni and Ron go to work I cut some melons I had the work shirt on I cut some melons I blend it.

*****

We came back from work I sit on the couch " Angelina is crying I told her to do her own thing and I'm going to do mine." Pauly says.

Even though I don't like Angelina I feel bad because she lost two good people in the house and she won't have anyone else and we're all going to be in the same house we're going to have work some shit out.

We all go outside to talk " The only way at the end of the day, for this to work is for her to bond with the girls" Mike says I sigh " Serious?" Jenni asked " why?" Nicole replies " Because how are me and him gonna do our thing?" He asks " She doesn't fit in with us." Pauly says " I know but come on." Jenni says " She has to be with you or vi or has to be with same or snooks or whatever, cause there's no way she's gonna go to the gym everyday with me and pauly. she's not gonna do gtl and then go to the haircut and sit at the haircut." Mike says " She's gonna need to get her nails done and shit." Pauly says " Yeah, so you'll onoq what I mean? I'm just trying to say that like the whole bull shit before all this, we should push that aside." Mike says " all I want from that girl is to man up and say the truth about talking shit." Jenni says.

" I'm telling you that you're gonna be living in the same house for two months. This is a new slate we should take her upon the way she acts now and not past shit." Mike says I look down.

We head back inside I start getting ready for the club I apply blush , mascara and lipgloss I change and add heels and put my extensions in.