Sleeping With the Enemy

Victoria's Pov:

Jenni pushes Sam's head and they begin to fight they get pulled off each other " Fuck with me again I won't fuck around." Sam says jenni throws something at Sam. " Ron take her." Vinny says " Vinny shut the fuck up you know you started it bro and you know you started it." Ron pushes Vinny pauly comes out " No ron you started it! If you stayed faithful to sam this would have never happened!" I snapped " it doesn't matter I was single!" Ron shouted " you still crawled into bed with her!" I shout.

" Yeah okay." Sam says " and sam you are the dumbest bitch for going back to him you look dumb and I can't wait for karma to hit you in the face oh wait jenni already did." I say with a smirk " bitch don't try me right now I'll rock you what happened with Mike? Oh yeah he put his dick in Layla." Sam says I roll my eyes and go into the fridge " hello I'm talking to you?!" Sam says I close the fridge " bitch I don't like you." I say " and bitch I don't like you." Sam says getting in my face " get the fuck out my face." I say I push her and grip her hair and start punching I keep punching I slap her across the face two times ron tries to go in between us I push him off and keep slapping her I got a good uppercut I keep slapping and punching her.

I rip her extensions out and keep punching her

I uppercut her one more time before I got pulled away by pauly

I uppercut her one more time before I got pulled away by pauly. " Bitch I don't fuck around." I say " why the fuck did you push me vi?" Ron shouted " because I knew you would have tried to get in between me so that way sam your little pussy of a girlfriend can get a punch." I say she charges me I grab her hair and throw her on the ground.

" Dumb bitch." I say I get carried outside I light up a cigarette and take a smoke I then inhale blowing it.

" I can't deal with her." I say to Melissa she hugs me I throw my cigarette on the ground stomping it " it's okay she deserved all those punches." Melissa says I nod I go back inside " I bet everyone's laughing at Daniel." Ron says " what?" I say " you heard me?" Ron says I try to throw a plate at him but vinny holds me back he laughs.

" Ron and sam you're the biggest pieces of shit I ever met and I would never consider you my fucking family." I say " this was all Angelina's fault." Vinny says I just go in my room and change into comfy clothes

" Vinny says I just go in my room and change into comfy clothes