Goin' South

Victoria's Pov:

" we had a experience nobody else could have this was amazing fist pumping tanning and so much more so we're going to Miami!"

So me and pauly admit to have feelings for each other and we decided not to dance with a girl or a boy we're just planning the right moment to be together * smiles*

" Momma!" I shout she helps me bring my suitcases down stairs I hear a honk " Bye Momma bye Papà." I say grabbing my suitcases and running outside with it " BOO BOO!" jenni  shouts I squeal and jump into her arms. " Nicole come here!" Jenni shouts Snooki and I hug " let's go bitchess." I say I sit in the front as Snooki sat in the back.

" We're going to Miami, bitch can't wait." Nicole says we laugh.

****

Later we were in Savannah Georgia I put on my cow boy hat and we go to this bar and we sit down " Fried pickles." Nicole says " wow." I say " I think the night is turning around." Jenni says " Shots!" I shout out we laugh I tried her fried pickles I take a bite " mm so good." I say " Hey, How are you ladies doing this evening?" The waitress asks " wonderful." I say " We're making a mess." Jenni said " it looks like it over here." He says.

" I was wondering if y'all would be interested in a couple of shots. I got a couple lemon drops here if you'd like to take one." He says " sure." I replied awkwardly taking a shot and taking a sip of it " Do you mind if I have a seat?" He says he sits down I just look annoyed so does Nicole.

Not to be rude but he's getting annoying you bring us our food and drinks and then you leave us be but he's trying to be nice so.

" So what brings you girls down south?" He asks " I don't know we're kind of interested." He says.

****

Later he started fist pumping we get out immediately.

****

We were finally in Miami I fix my tight red dress we head in.

I walk and I seen this bitch Angelina I guess she wants another round.

I give everyone a hug I kiss Pauly's lips. " We need to be roommates." I say " you're with me." Sam says " Oo yay I love you." I say hugging her we go into the room I find my bed and put my outfits in the closet.

" Sam are you kidding me?" Nicole asked I go into the room " why is she even here she wants another round." I say chuckling " Whatever right?" Sam asked " Has anyone spoken to her?" Jenni asks " So I walk in right? And she comes to greet me and she's like ' hi." Sam says " I heard she's talking mad shit about me to everybody like I wouldn't hear." Nicole says " she's talking more shit about me too ever since L.A." I say " I know once you left she was like oh this bitch I can't wait to see her when we're back in New York I'm going to rule Queens and take this bitch down." Sam explained " Ha please." I say.

I go into the kitchen we cheers " Cheers to having a good time." Sam says " and girls." Nicole says " yes girls." Sam says we cheers and take a sip out of our drinks.

I change into my bikini and going into the jacuzzi with The boys and Angelina. I just ignore Angelina and made out with pauly the whole time.

I get up pauly smacks my butt I go into the house and change into shorts and a t shirt I seen the girls cleaning clothes " what happened?" I asked " Jenni dropped my clothes. It was on the shelf though." Sam says I laugh.