That's How The Shore Goes

Victoria got arrested " Why is she arrested?" Vinny says " Oh my god." Snooki says  everyone walks back to the house " We'll get her back." Snooki says " There was no need to punch." Sam says. " What number should we call?" Snooki asked " Should I call 911?" Snooki asked "  Don't call 911 I think that's emergency." Sam says " I don't know why the fuck to do." Sam says " It's either urgent care or local police department." Nicole says " Call local police." Sam says.

Vinny goes upstairs " Yo Paul Victoria's in jail right now." Vinny says " wait what? Victoria punch somebody?" Pauly asked " Some girls and this guy was pressing us and one of the girl's were Layla the one she cussed out she punched one of the girl's and Layla." Vinny stated " they kept following us you know what I'm saying?" Vinny says " Well oh well karma is a bitch." Danielle says " don't talk about her like that." Pauly says.

" Hello?" Snooki asked " Yeah I'm looking for um Victoria." Snooki asks " We're just wondering her status right now." Snooki said " Her bail will be set after 6:00, 6:30." The women on the phone says " in the morning?" Nicole asks " uh-huh." The women says " 6:30 in the morning write it down." Nicole says.

" Three hours she's a big girl." Vinny says

Victoria's Pov:

It was six in the morning I call the house " Hello?" I ask " vi are you okay?" Pauly asked " im fine Im just ready to come home." I say " Alright I'm on the way." Pauly says I wait outside I seen the car pauly comes out I hug home and kiss his cheek.

" Please don't do that again." Pauly says " I won't." I replied I kiss his cheek one more time we head back to the house " I don't know even what to say." Mike said " they both deserved it." I say making myself an egg sandwich taking a bite.

" I missed you." Nicole says I smile I clean my plate and put it up. " I'm sorry y'all." I say " it's okay they deserved it." Ron says I smile.

******

The next day I was in bed with pauly cuddling him " Vi its Labor Day weekend get up juice heads everywhere." Jenni says I get up and I get ready for the beach.

We meet with the others I sit my towel down we seen Mike creeping on this girl who looks young " She's a baby

We meet with the others I sit my towel down we seen Mike creeping on this girl who looks young " She's a baby." Jenni says Mike comes back over " Did you find out she's twelve?" I asked " I didn't even asked." Mike says " she looks sixteen." Nicole says " trying to have some fun what the fuck." Mike says.

" I might go back early and call Keith." Nicole says " good luck girl." I say " like hey you know want to go on a date is that way I say." Nicole says " yes." I say jokingly we laugh.

I grab my towel and put my dress over my bikini I put on my sandals I put my towel in my beach bag and walk on the boardwalk and seen Snooki dancing I cheer her on I decided to dance with her I seen Daniel with Snooki's ex " Come up here!" Daniel shouts " no." I say me and Snooki go back to the house I go ahead to change.

I go on the boardwalk and entered an arcade I play some games I then go to eat I got a lemonade and a chicken sandwich

I go on the boardwalk and entered an arcade I play some games I then go to eat I got a lemonade and a chicken sandwich. I take a bite and take a sip.

After I head back to the house I was upset seeing Daniel " hey are you okay? I heard you saw Daniel." Pauly says " I'm fine!" I shout pauly puts his hands in his face sobbing " pauly I'm sorry please don't cry .." I say I try to hug him but then I realize he was laughing " Your a dick!" I say we all laugh.

He picks me up spinning me around " put me down!" I say laughing after I look him in his eyes we lean in and kiss each other we make out on the couch.

*******

The next day we were sitting at the table explaining this summer I eat my  food we then go up on the roof I take a sip out of my drink as we talk " We should get a house somewhere next summer " I say we all cheer " LOS ANGLES!" I shout.

These people were my family

* flashback from *

Victoria getting arrested and Victoria and Angelina's fight.

*****

The next day I finished packing my stuff I go downstairs " Guys I'm  leaving." I say I hug Snooki and Jenni goodbye then Ronnie Sam Mike and Vinny.

I kiss Pauly's lip we kiss and make out. " Bye everyone." I say I put my suitcases in the car I drive away.

The best summer I would never forget .

Next: Goin' South 🌴

I might do the reunion idkkkk