Season 1 Reunion

" What's up everybody I'm Julissa your host for jersey shore the reunion this past summer, mtv entered a world where house music fist
Pumping and fake tans are king. Well the summer may be over, but the drama certainly isn't. Because the entire cast of jersey is here tonight. This is jersey shore the reunion." Julissa says.

* shows intro *
Pauly D: Dj Pauly d

Nicole " Snooki" : I'm going to the jersey shore bitch!

Mike " The situation: alright we got a situation.

Victoria " Vicki or Vi": you know I can bring it bitchh !

Sammi " Sweetheart": I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

Ronnie: * laughs*

Jenni " Jwoww": after I have sex with a guy I will rip their heads off

Vinny: " go vinny go Vinny."

Angelina: umm hello?!

Victoria's outfit:

I hear clapping I smile " All right they're all here let's say hello to Jwoww" Julissa says Jenni waves " Vicki

I hear clapping I smile " All right they're all here let's say hello to Jwoww" Julissa says Jenni waves " Vicki." Julissa says I wave and blow a kiss " Vinny." She says " Ronnie." Julissa says " Sammi." She says " pauly d." Julissa says pauly stands up Victoria smiles and blushes " the situation." She says " and Snooki!" Julissa says I cop for her " that's my boo!" Victoria exclaimed the crowd cheers we laugh.

" I love you Vicki and Snooki!" Someone shouts " I love you too babes!!"  Victoria shouts  " Angelina." Julissa says  Victoria looks  at Angelina and roll her eyes

" Let's get started you guys look like you had the time of your lives." Julissa says " yes yes! Especially when we were at karma and shake my ass showing my thong!" Victoria says " what do you miss the most about the shore?" Julissa says " I missed all of them they were my family well expect someone." Victoria says " Are you talking about Angelina?" Julissa says " Yep." Victoria stated with a smirk " I definitely missed parting with all these people." Nicole says " It's freezing in New York." Victoria says.

" We need to be back on the beach." Nicole says " you're dying you miss the beach, but you guys literally lived at the beach." Julissa says Victoria laughs.

******

Later " Well we have the drama with Angelina and Victoria which never seem to stop let's see what Victoria had to say about Angelina when she first saw her." Julissa says everyone looks at the tv.

* flashback*

Victoria's pov:

"The last girl arrives and she has trash bags um she has nice clothes and a nice bag and can't get a suitcase not hating tho." Victoria said Victoria laughs Angelina looked mad. " Now let's see what Angelina had to say about Victoria when she was showing her ass." Julissa says I look at the Tv " I seen Victoria show her ass and thong and that's not classy at all I mean she's a slut so she should be abuse." Angelina says everyone gasps.

I Smack my teeth " Now let's see there argument which led into a fight." Julissa says I look at the tv.

then we have this bitch Victoria who said she didn't like pauly when she crawled into bed with him did she have sex with him yeah." Angelina says Victoria storm downstairs " Bitch don't fuck with me I didn't do shit to you you're mad because you couldn't get any dick from that you are a stupid bitch." I say getting in her face. I laugh while seeing myself.

" Get out of my face." Angelina says getting in my face Victoria pushes her she runs up but gets hold back.

Then our fight showed.

I smirk " So when did the drama all happen and Victoria why did you not like her?" Julissa asked " I never liked her cause she's coming in like I'm all bougie in classy

I smirk " So when did the drama all happen and Victoria why did you not like her?" Julissa asked " I never liked her cause she's coming in like I'm all bougie in classy." I say in a mocking voice everyone laughs " I never said I was classy!" Angelina shouts " roll the clips!" I shout they show the clips I smirk " that's it and then she's saying i was stupid for sticking up for pauly for liking him even though we're not together." I say " that's old shit!" Angelina shouted I get up " duh because this is a reunion bitch!" I shouted everyone laughs.

" And she's an instigat- " I say before getting interrupted " I'm not." Angelina says " I'm not done! When I'm done you can talk bitch!" I shout " No I won't!" Angelina shouted back getting up getting in my face " get the fuck out my face." I say she gets closer I grab her hair and start punching her " oh!" Julissa says I keep repeatedly punching her and slapping her I get pulled off her " I'm leaving." I say grabbing my purse " we'll be back." Julissa says it goes for commercial I hug everyone goodbye I seen Angelina with a bruise " don't fuck with me." I say.

After the reunion was over pauly came back we cuddle in the hotel bed we start making out and ending up smooshing of course with protection.

Next: Goin' South 🌴🌊