Breaking up

Victoria's Pov:

I wake up to nicole coming in my headache was away " I am so pissed." Nicole says " why what happened?" I asked " I fucking call home we pretty much argue whatever and you know what he said to me? He goes well there's naked girls here anyway fuck you hung up." Nicole says I just stare down " What's wrong?" Jenni asks " I don't know what Pauly's doing here might be near girls with the other boys." I say " You gotta trust him boo." Nicole says " I do but I just over think I do trust him." I say " It's okay I promise." Nicole says.

Pauly's Pov:

All I could think about was Victoria I don't want her thinking I was cheating on her " You guys I think I'm gonna leave I don't want vi thinking I'm cheating on her." I say " no it's fine pauly and if she doesn't trust you oh well you have me." Angelina says " I'll pass." I say " bro just one more hour." Vinny says I nod and fist pump I dance with angelina and the guys I stay away from the girls near us.

Victoria's Pov:

" I can't believe he did that." Sam says " that's my worse fear." I say " It was not a good idea coming here with a boyfriend." Nicole says " I rather flirt than have a boyfriend." I say giving advice to Nicole. " I would say the same thing but I'm taken so." Jenni says " Do you think Ron is really fucking with me right now?" Sam asks me we stay silent " What do you guys think?" Sam asked we continued to stay silent.

I didn't know a single thing she wasn't talking about all I know is I saw ron dancing with a girl and got her number that's it.

" Can you tell me, like what's - what do you think like I need advice right now." Sam says " I'd say probably be single for your own sanity." I say " You guys talked about this?" Sam asked " I don't know anything." Jenni says " I'm just saying like just seen how upset you are." I say " Nicole you just looked like you know something." Sam says " If he wanted to stay with you and snuggle, he would have." Nicole says " but he didn't he went to the club." I say " So that should be your decision right there." Nicole says " I just feel like if you guys know something, like I hope you guys would tell me." Sam says.

" Like I would be very, like, upset if you guys didn't." Sam says I look down.

I really want to tell sam but I don't want her to leave.

We stay silent I take a sip out of my water I stay in the room and head outside they stay silent " It's just me." I say then same comes out " It's 4:00 where are these [ bleep] oh I'll be back in an hour? Fuck you fuck you ron" Sam says " find out from somebody what if ron did anything. Find out and let me know." Sam says " well tje only one that's been at the clubs and we haven't is I think, Angelina, right?" Jenni says I nod. " She's the only girl with the boys right now." Nicole says.

" Never fall in love at Miami." Sam says she writes it down on the chalk board I laugh I write Victoria + Pauly on the board I was getting tired so I just go in Pauly's bed waiting for him. I play with my hair I sigh and just close my eyes.

I wake up I hear the boys I was slightly smiling

my trust issues were building up

I go under the blanket pauly comes in " Baby?" Pauly says " are you mad?" Pauly asked he takes the blanket off " No I'm not mad." I say turning the other way. " Then why are you ignoring me." Pauly says " I'm just sleepy." I say " please talk to me." Pauly says " I'm tired baby." I say " talk to me!" Pauly shouts I flinch " Shit vi -" pauly says I start to shake and just go out " Baby please." Pauly says flashbacks start coming up of my ex hitting me screaming at me.

I run to the bathroom and lock the door the camera man was outside the door I push them out I cry on the floor " Vi answer me I'm sorry." Pauly says I couldn't help it but to grab the blade I try to cut but pauly comes in " Vi no." Pauly says grabbing the blade I sob " Why did you have to scream." I say he wipes my tears " Baby I'm sorry." Pauly says " I don't want to lose you." I say sniffling " I don't want to lose you either I'm sorry." Pauly says I nod and hug him he carries me into his bed and kisses my head I lay on his chest.