One Shot

Victoria's Pov:
Jenni punched Mike in his face " come on babes." I say " then we got Victoria the slut in the house who shouldn't have danced with pauly and Daniel wouldn't have almost punched her." Mike said laughing " Bitch what the fuck did you just say?!" I say walking up to him.

Vinny holds me back " let me go!" I shout " go to sleep little hoe." Mike says " fuck you!" I shout Mike laughs " are you going to hit him?" Vinny says " no" I say lying he lets me go I run to Mike and back hand him.

" You fucking dick you think it's okay for you to say I was asking to be punched?!" I shout " You were!" Mike shouts " mike just stop." Pauly says I storm out I go into the room and start sobbing tears came down to my neck.

Jenni rubs my back " he's a dick." I say sobbing unable to breathe having a panic attack " Vi breathe for me vi breathe carefully." Jenni says " PAULY!" Jenni shouts.

Jenni's Pov:

" PAULY PAULY!" I shout running " what happened?" Pauly asked " Vi is having a panic attack she's having trouble breathing!" I shout pauly runs to her " vi breathe for me I stand her up and calm her down " breathe in breathe out." Pauly says she does it " keep doing it princess." Pauly says she keeps doing it she was finally calmed down I wipe my tears.

Pauly hugs her she sniffles

Victoria's Pov:

I was finally calmed I hugged him sniffling he wipes my tears with his thumb " I love you okay." Pauly said I nod " I love you too." I say we hug before he leaves. " I'm going to leave." I say " what no!" Snooki says " I can't deal with Mike I can't deal with him I just can't." I say " okay if you leave I'm going to stick both of your guys noses with tampons." Snooki says I laugh she hugs me " you're not leaving I promise you that." Snooki says I smile.

The next morning I wake up I put my clothes in the suitcases I close them I look at myself in the mirror and then we head out.

We were finally back at the house I go to my room putting my bags down I then go on the phone to call my best friend Layla.

* on phone Victoria's best friend: Layla

" hey." I say " hey girly how's it going." Layla says " bad." I replied " I punched this guy in my house in the face he called me a slut cause I was trying to calm jenni down and then he said I shouldn't have dance with pauly then I wouldn't have got almost punched." I explained " you almost got punched?!" Layla says " mhm." I replied " I'm glad you hit him cause if I was a guy I would have beat the shit out of him." Layla says " and I was having a bad panic attack unable to breathe and the guy I liked comfort me and Jenni did and Snooki comfort me into staying so I'm going to stay." I say " okay that's good I love you bye boo." Layla says " bye." I say I hang up the phone I see Mike I just ignore him I fill a cup up with orange juice and walk away.

****

Later it was night I go to the piercing place to get my nose pierced. " Thank you." I replied with a smile I go to a restaurant and eat my burger and fries after I go to a tattoo place to get a tattoo I seen these girls Vinny pauly and Danielle.

" Pauly I never knew you were hanging out with Danielle." I say " I wasn't!" Pauly says I laugh Vinny bursted out laugh so does the girls.

" What are you even doing here?" Danielle says in a bitchy tone " watch your fucking tone and I'm here to get a fucking tattoo what are you here for to stalk him." I snapped Vinny laughs.

" What would you like?" The tattoo artist asked " have my name!" Pauly exclaimed " okay then where would you like it at?" The tattoo artist asked " my back." I replied he starts with it It barely even hurt after I grab a lollipop " Bye talk bye girls!" I say " byee." The girls say I play a couple of games on the boardwalk.