Chapter 5

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci watched seeing Luna had taken control of the situation and with her blade to York's neck as York called the fleet it amused him. He had never seen this side of his mate in awhile and saw the rest of the Straw Hats watching in amusement...he understood that they wouldn't harm innocent people but for one's like York...well; she wasn't innocent and so the fates dealt York a hand where she would have the blade of an assassin at her throat and laying on the floor calling and begging for her life.

Lucci saw the rest join them in the main room as he saw Zoro nudge Luna that he would take over and she walked over to Lucci. Any wounds she had; were already tended to and as she got to him he brought her back against him and held her as he placed a soft kiss to his mark on her. He had his arms wrapped around her middle as they waited. "How bad are your wounds?" He whispered so they wounded be picked up by the snails.

Luna cuddled into his warmth as Kaku was sitting on the ground also having taken some more damage. "They're manageable." She whispered back as she knew soon they would be on the move again.

"Good. Do you still accept to being my wife one day Luna?" He had placed the engagement ring on a necklace so she could hide it from prying eyes.

"You know I do. There is no one else for me." Luna blushed when Lucci slid the necklace with the ring on it around her neck and she turned her head kissing him softly. "You stay alive for me, I don't want to loose you."

"I'm not going anywhere for a long time my love." Lucci thought as he gently rubbed her sides and lifted her top slightly where he could see new scarring from her battles in Wano. "Stay on your toes, the world is more out of control then ever. I'm not sure if you know about Koby..."

"Yeah we know...but I know Garp will go after him. I can't worry about Koby right now so I'll leave that in Garp's hand like I did the day I called Garp to take Koby under his wing two years ago."

Lucci was surprised and hummed softly as he saw her crew eating. "What's the plan?"

"Hostage situation; York is hopefully our key to getting out of here." Luna spoke as she was alert and she spoke even softer but knew Lucci would still hear. "If they have a fleet, there will be many admirals but...is there an Elder with them?"

Lucci sighed softly as he tensed holding her closer to him. "Yes. I'm not sure which one it is but do not under any circumstance underestimate any of the elders. They themselves are devil fruit users as well, show them who you truly are my love. It's time to stop holding back, they also had a say in the destruction of your island...they are the ones that can choose to destroy an entire island."

Luna's eyes narrowed but she stayed calm. "I'll get payback, the more members of the government that get brought down and put into disarray the more I get back at them. Believe in us love, we're not weak children." She watched and listened as they talked to York and when she begged for them to kill the Straw Hats her eyes narrowed.

She was worried and looked around. "Egghead is there a way to see their numbers?"

"Sadly with the monitors out of order there isn't a way." Egghead was listening to the conversation and he was curious. "What do you want to do?"

"I would like to get a view a perhaps we can find a safe way out of harbour." I was thinking. "Babe? Did you destroy all the robot beasts?"

"No we used the S-Bear to get here and left the beasts alone as they destroyed our ship." Lucci held Luna close as he was catching onto her thinking. "They would know you would all dive underwater and will be waiting for a chance to attack you all."