Chapter 18 - Homecoming

Emmalyn's POV

We had out homecoming coming up this Friday it was Wednesday already and I haven't bought a dress or anything. stupid I know but I wasn't excited I guess. I was going shopping with Ellie today she promised me she would help me pick out a dress. she already bought hers and everything so she decided she'd help me out.

I was also slightly disappointed that Tristan hasn't asked me. A few guys asked me to go with them but I declined. I wanted to go with Tristan but k guess that won't happen. I sighed. We were sat in the cafeteria with the whole group with us. "What's up with you?" Austin asked, giving me a knowing glance. I glanced and pointed at Ellie. "She's making me go shopping to buy the perfect homecoming dress" I mocked. "You still haven't bought it?" Tristan asked looking hopeful but then cleared his throat. Mark smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nope I haven't, as I said I'm going today." I don't feel like going. "Come on Ellie do I have to go?" I said pouting. She nodded giving me a glare. "Can we at least go tomorrow?" I asked hopefully. "fine." I clapped grinning. I noticed Tristan sighing when Ellie said that, by I ignored it.

*******

I was sitting at night it was 11pm but I didn't feel tired at all so I was pacing the room thinking of things to do. When I heard loud music coming from my window. I opened the window and looked out of it. Tristan was standing down on my front yard under my window, he was holding a radio on top of his head. "Emmalyn, Oh Emmalyn." he said loudly over the music. I was laughing so hard by now but I realized the neighbors would be pissed off. "Come up here Tristan." I hissed. "One second" he called out. "Emmalyn will you go to homecoming with me?" He said turning off the music. "Come up here." I said again. he put the radio I front of his house and climbed the tree under my window.

He jumped into my room. "So..? Will you..?" He asked pouting. "Of Course I will you idiot." I laughed walking over to him. "The best homecoming proposal right there, ain't it?" He said smirking. I hit his chest but he pulled my hand and pulled me closer to him. He leaned down to kiss me, but I turned my head so that he kissed my cheek.

He went over to my window ready to go to his room. "Wear red Emmalyn." he grinned I nodded. "One more thing." he said again motioning for me to come
Closer. "Wear that red bra I saw you in your first day here." he whispered in my ear smirking. He blew out a kiss and jumped into his room leaving me a blushing mess.

**********

"Come on Emmalyn." Ellie snapped annoyed. "okay okay fine." we spent 1 whole hour after school looking for a perfect red dress. I got tired you couldn't blame me so I sat down for 20 minutes and this is why Ellie is pissed.

"Ellie I think we entered every store here, there's no hope." I said tiredly. we still haven't found a nice red dress. "Nope there's one more." Ellie said smirking. i sighed but followed her into an elegant looking store, if that makes sense. As soon as I walked in I went to the section where they had all red dresses. the dresses in the store were divided by color. I looked through the dresses. too short. too ugly. I kept on repeating those words until I came across the perfect one.

I grabbed one my size and called Ellie and we both went to the dressing room. I went inside one room and Ellie waited outside. I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I loved the dress it was beautiful. It was cut from the shoulders. it was long and had a black belt. however there was a whole piece cut off showing the whole side of my leg. It also fit. perfectly. I looked at the price and my eyes widened it was $499. I wouldn't have bought it but my mom gave me $1000 and insisted I buy whatever I want even if it was expensive.

"Come out Emma." Ellie said. I stepped out and Ellie gasped dramatically covering her mouth. "We're buying it come on, you look amazing omg I wish I had your body." I blushed and looked down I wasn't used to these kinds of compliments. I went inside the room and changed back into my clothes. I grabbed the dress and went outside to the register.

Once we bought the dress and all we were too exhausted to do anything so we both went our separate ways to our homes.

"Ugh" I groaned loudly slamming my head to my pillow. "What's wrong red." I heard Tristan's voice then a thud. I sat up and saw that he came into my room. "I stayed 3 hours in the mall looking for a stupid dress." I groaned. "Did you buy it?" "Yup, it's in that bag right there." I pointed to the bag that had the dress in. He went over to it but I grabbed his hand. "I wanna see it." he whined childishly. "Nope it's a surprise." I smirked. "I need a favor though." I said hopeful. "What is it?" He groaned. "Hey don't expect the worse. I just wanted a massage." I pouted and widened my eyes. "Ugh fine okay lay down." He replied. I layed down and he massaged my back it honestly felt good from all that walking. I need to hire him as a personal masseuse. "How much do I need to pay you for this everyday?" I asked my voice coming out slurred since my face was pressed against the pillow. He just chuckled and continued doing his work.
I'm falling for him and it's gonna be hard to stop myself if he continues doing this, not that I want him to stop or anything.

**************

Hope you liked this chapter.... Happy Ramadan to the Muslim readers ;*
And please comment if you find any mistakes so I could fix them.