Chapter 3 - Meeting The friends

A/N: The book trailer is on the side of chapter two. Hope you like it. 

(Tristan on the side>>>>)

*******************************

I was woken up in the middle of the night by some idiot knocking on my window. Yup you guessed it, Tristan.

Oh wait, yesterday when I went to James house I learned something very important about him. Let me show you how the conversation went. "Emma I'm gay." James said out of nowhere. "what?" "Well I thought I should let you know before we become friends and all." he said shyly "you know you don't have to be my friend, I get it it's okay it's not li-" I cut of his rambling saying "OMG I've always wanted a gay friend, this is so cool, although your kinda hot and I probably would've dated ya." I winked and he blushed. Well that's how our convo went and sex god number two is gay. If your wondering who the first one is, well it's the idiot knocking on my window. I should probably check that out.

"Whatdya want?" I yawned once I opened the window. "come over, I want you to meet my friends" he whispered. "In the middle of the night?" I asked tiredly. "Come on it's only 11:30" he grinned. I huffed in defeat and swung my leg over my window. "I swear if I fall and die I'll hunt you down T." I hissed. I heard chuckling in the back, it's probably his friends. Once I landed safely in his room, I sighed in relief.

"Nice pants" Austin winked. "wha-" I looked down and blushed. I was wearing my white tank top and guess what pants! Barbie, Barbie short shorts. "What! I still gotta live my childhood." I shrugged. They all laughed and that's when I noticed two boys who I haven't seen before. "Oh how rude of me" Tristan said in a horrible British accent causing me to giggle. "This is Jack and Mark, you've already met Austin."Hey gu-" I was interrupted when I let out a monster like yawn. I blushed and put my hand on my mouth, mumbling a 'sorry'. They all chuckled at my embarrassment.

Tristan patted the spot next to him on the floor, I went there and sat down. "So what do you guys want, waking me up in the middle of my beauty sleep?" I asked dramatically. "Well Ms.Lyn we.... okay let's cut the crap we were bored and wanted you to come over to entertain us." Tristan grinned wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Ohh wow I feel so honored to hang out with the school's bad boys but unfortunately I gotta sleep." I tried to stand up, key word tried since Tristan pulled me down. I groaned and hit his shoulder, hard might I add. "Awww stop harassing me women" he whined childishly rubbing his shoulder. I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder, trying to sleep. I closed my eyes and yawned. "you know you guys are ca-yewt." One of the boys said in the most annoying girly voice ever and the others laughed or I think that's what he said since I'm not really paying attention. "mhhm" I mumbled. Tristan chuckled and whispered something in my ear which I didn't get since I was so sleepy but I think it was 'go to sleep' I don't know and don't care. I just wanna sleep. My eyelids got heavy and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

*******************

I woke up in the morning when the stupid sunlight lit my room. I grumpily got up and headed to the bathroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, blah blah blah, all the usual. Wait wait wait hold up, how did I get here, obviously T carried me but through a window? ohh well. I gotta thank him later I guess. I then decided on wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I put on my undergarments then clothes over. I took my time going down the stairs since I woke up extra early today. I sat down on one of the kitchen stools and began munching on an apple.

I wanna tell you something about me. Ever since people used to bully me I've been insecure, I've completely changed now but I still don't eat a lot, afraid that I might regain the weight. My brothers were popular in school so no one dared to bully me in front of them but when they're not there that's a different story. No one new about me being bullied except for my two best friends, everyone just thought I got thinner for a change and shit. People used to verbally and physically hurt me. I remember a fucking boy once slapped me, a boy.