Chapter 5 - Childish Emma

A/N: I'm making Tristan's POV this chapter, It's hard writing in a guy's POV but oh well ;)

Once we reached the beach we quickly got out the car and headed straight to the shore. We sat down in a comfortable silence, watching the waves. "Wanna go for a swim?" T asked me. "Uh ya sure." Let me tell you one thing I'm wearing a white top, that will soon be see-through since Tristan dragged me here without me getting a chance to get my swimming suit. He got up and outstreched a hand for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and tried to get up but failed and he ended up falling on top of me. Tristan quickly leaned on his elbows holding him up from crushing me. We then stared into each others eyes for what seems like a long time admiring them, I felt so nervous and I was so flustered that I didn't notice him leaning in. Just as his lips brushed mine, a huge wave crashed on top of us getting us all soked. "ahhh" I shrieked and started coughing. Tristan got off me and started laughing, soon I found my self laughing with him, forgetting the awkward moment that just happened.

I cleared my throat "So about that swim?" I smirked. He kept on staring at my bra since my shirt was now soked and see-through. "Eyes up here, mister" I grabbed his chin and made him look up at my eyes. He blushed and got up, "Awwee is Mr.bad boy blushing, again?" I cooed. He turned around and flipped me the bird. I kept on laughing, once i calmed down a bit i joined him, swimming.

___________________

The weekend went by quickly and now I was standing infront of this hell whole. I got in the school, I found a group of girls standing in front of the afterschool clubs' wall. That's basically a wall of sign up sheets for many afterschool clubs. I shoved my way to the middle and found out what all the fuss was about. There was the dance team sign up sheets. I quickly grabbed a pen and signed my self up. I was always a fan of dancing. After I lost weight and all I started going to these dancing clubs and stuff out of school and I'm hoping I can get in to this team.

I made my way down the hall and found the famous bad boy leaning against my locker typing furiously on his phone. "Hey T." he looked up and smiled a genuine smile that I've been getting a lot these day. "So what's all that about" he ushered to the group of girls around the sign ups. "The dance team" I squealed, I was never the one to act this girly, but hey i was really excited, don't judge me. "I never imagined you being a dancer." He chuckled impressed. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked feigning hurt. He just chuckled and waved me off. "So are you in like any shcool activities and shit?" I asked. "Yup, your looking at the school's football quarterback" He smirked. "I should've guessed that since I'm the one indicating all the cliche stuff happening." I murmered. "Ha-ha, being quarterback sure as hell impresses girls so why not you?" He smirked. "Now how many times do i have to tell you I'm not like most girls T." It was now my turn to smirk. I closed my locker and went to my first class which was with James.

* * * * * * * * *

Tristan's POV

I swear this girls keeps on amusing me day by day. "Hey man." Jack said. "Talon's thowing a party tonight, you in?" He smirked. "Hell yea" We walked down the hall Austin and Mark now joining us. "So you gonna ask Emma out to the party?" Austin said wiggling his eyebrows. "No man were just friends, and I don't wanna ruin that, ya know?" "Mhhhmmm" Mark smirked. Okay what is up with them today.

We all kept wandering around the halls until it was time for 2nd period, I don't know why but I always seem to enjoy it. 'Maybe it's cuz Emmalyn's there' a voice in the back of my mind said. 'shut up'. I entered the classroom and sat in my usual seat next to Emma. "Hey babe" I whispered in her ear. She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "Okay what do you want?" She asked smiling. "Are you free tonight?" I asked her. "Yup" she said popping the 'p'. "Well then your coming to a party with me and the boys." She grinned and nodded. "I swear I've been wanting to go to go to a party ever since I came her." She told me. "Don't get too excited babe." I winked. She rolled her eyes once again and continued on her work. After that I basically slept in the rest of my lessons until lunch.