Chapter 10:

Jackie stood outside her apartment building as she waited for Daoming Si to pick her up.

The two were going to see the new Annie movie and Daoming Si offered to drive.

Jackie was wearing a black dress that came down to her upper thighs with a brown jacket and black knee high boots.

As she stood she smiled as she saw Daoming ask pull up and opened the passenger door and sat in the car

"Hey! You ready for the movie?" Jackie asked but Ah Si didn't answer as he blushed deeply, looking over Jackie's outfit.

"Hello? Ah Si?" Jackie asked waving her hand in front of his face as Daoming Si snapped out of it and smiled nervously.

"Y-You look beautiful!" Daoming Si said as Jackie blushed and smiled.

"Thanks! You look great!" Jackie said before Daoming Si drove off.

Soon they arrived at the theater, Daoming Si paying for their popcorn despite Jackie's protests before the two walked into their theater and sat at the top.

As the movie played Jackie and Daoming Si watched it in silence with unknown tension in the air.

Reaching for the popcorn, her hand landed on Daoming Si's as the two turned to each other with nervous smiles as they slowly leaned closer to one another.

As their lips were about to connect Jackie's phone went off, people turning to them with groans and complaints as Jackie apologized to everyone as she rushed out the theater to answer the call, leaving a blushing Daoming Si behind.

"Hello?" Jackie asked as she answered the phone.

"Jackie hey!" Ximen said on the other line as Jackie smiled.

"Hey Ximen! I'm kinda busy right now, can I call you back?" Jackie asked.

"Sure no problem! Just wanted to tell you we're coming to visit!" Ximen said happily as Jackie gasped

"Woah-really?!" Jackie asked excitedly as Ximen laughed.

"Yep! We'll be there tomorrow morning." Ximen said as Jackie smiled.

"Text me what time you'll be here and I'll pick you up! But I do have to go." Jackie said apologetic as Ximen spoke.

"Ok no problem. Love you little sister." Ximen said as Jackie smiled.

"Love you!" Jackie said before walking back into the theater, sitting next to a nervous Daoming Si.

"Ximen called to say he and Meizuo are visiting!" Jackie whispered as Ah Si's eyes widened.

"Really?! Wait- do they know we have been hanging out?" Ah Si asked as Jackie made a "oh" face.

"Well they will tomorrow!" Jackie said quietly as Ah Si chuckled.

The two sharing a smile before turning to the screen, somewhere in the movie the two connecting their hands.