Chapter 19: 5 Years Later

In a beautiful house on the beach laughter ran through the halls as a married chased their baby daughter who was running away from them with a giggle.

This couple was none other than Ah Si and Jackie who were trying to get their 5 year old daughter to take a bath.

It had been 5 years since she had found out she was pregnant and it had been a ride.

Her mood swings were enough to exhaust her friends family who struggled to keep up her.

But it was all worth it when 9 months later a beautiful baby girl was born.

They named their daughter Christina Feng Carrington.

Daoming Feng who had found out broke into tears and hugged the couple, profusely giving them words of gratitude.

Jackie smiled as she caught her daughter who giggled.

"Gotcha!" Jackie said as Christina giggled in her mother's arms.

"No bath!" Christina said as Jackie sighed and looked to her husband who was laughing, Meizuo and Ximen standing behind him laughing as-well.

Jackie gave them a look as they quickly stopped laughing at looked to little Christina.

"Alright honey come on. Let's take a bath." Ah Si said as Christina crossed her arms.

"No!" Christina said sticking her tongue out as Ah Si suppressed a laugh as Meizuo stepped forward.

"Let us handle this." Meizuo said as he turned to his niece.

"Honey, if you take a bath you can pick what we watch tonight." Meizuo said as Christina turned to him with smile.

"Mickey Mouse?" Christina asked as Meizuo let out a laugh and smiled.

"Mickey mouse." Meizuo said as Christina smiled and cheered.

"Deal!" Christina said before running to the bathroom, Meizuo smirking at the couple who smiled at it.

"You're the best!" Jackie said as Meizuo smirked.

"I know, now go relax. You shouldn't be on your feet." Meizuo said referring to her pregnant belly.

Yep, Jackie was pregnant again, and she was at least 5 months along.

When the group had found out they were worried about her mood swings but lucky for them they didn't seem to be as present in this pregnancy.

Jackie stuck her tongue out at her brother making her way to her living room, Ah Si following her as he gently hand her in his arms.

"I love you.." Jackie spoke as she turned to her husband, leaning her head against Daoming Si's who smiled

"I love you.." Ah si spoke as he connected their lips, their love pouring out for one another before they pulled apart as their daughter ran to the Tv remote.

"I'm clean! Let's watch Mickey Mouse!" Christina said as Jackie and Ah Si turned to see a soaking wet Meizuo with a snickering Ximen behind him.

Laughing the couple handed Meizuo a napkin, snickering as he gave them three finger before sitting next to his niece as she began to sing the Mickey Mouse theme song.

Jackie looking around at her family with a smile before looking to the tv and at the singing mouse.

In that house laughter and love was always expressed daily, families were grown, new beginnings were made, and love was re-found...

And all because of "The Step-Sister"

The End!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡-𝕊𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣//𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕠𝕣 𝔾𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟 🎉