Chapter 15:

Short Chapter

Daoming Feng walked elegantly up to the apartment door of her soon to be daughter in law.

When she had caught her son's friend Meizuo talking with Ximen about the engagement of her son and his friend she was immediately stunned but soon angry.

And here she was, in front of her soon to be daughter in law's apartment door, wanting answers.

Knocking on the door she heard some shuffling before the door was opened and Feng came face to face with a beautiful young woman she knew as Jackie Carrington, America's Sweetheart.

"May I help you?" Jackie asked as Feng spoke.

"My name is Daoming Feng. I am Daoming Si's mother." Feng said as Jackie's eyes widened in realization.

Feng was preparing for the girl to shut the door or stutter.

But to her surprise the girl did neither.

She hugged her.

As Jackie hugged Daoming Feng, Feng felt shock rush through her as the girl hugged her before pulling back.

"It's so nice to meet you! Ah Si has told me so much about you! Oh! He's not here now but he will be soon. Please come in!" Jackie said as she ushered the older woman in, Daoming Feng looking at the girl and her apartment for a moment.

Jackie watched as Feng looked around at her apartment and her before smiling at her softly.

Daoming Feng had made her decision.

She liked this girl, and she was ready to have her as a daughter in law.