Chapter 12:

Daoming Si let out a shaky breath as he looked over outfit in his bathroom mirror.

It had been a few days since Ximen and Meizuo came to visit Jackie and that afternoon he had asked the girl out.

He was wearing a black suit with a black tie and his black dress shoes.

They were going to a fancy restaurant he had discovered and wanted to take Jackie there.

"You look really nervous." Meizuo said next to a smirking Ximen as he watched Ah Si give him a look making him laugh.

"Clam down. You look fine, my sisters gonna love you." Meizuo said as Ximen spoke.

"Ah Si, you meant it right? You don't love Shancai right?" Ximen asked as Ah Si sighed and turned to them.

"No I don't. It's like I said, I don't think I ever loved her, but with HER, it's real" Ah Si said, his last sentence referring to Jackie as Ximen and Meizuo exchanged a look before looking to Ah Si.

"Alright. Well you gotta pick her up. So get along!" Meizuo said with a snicker as Ximen laughed.

Daoming Si shaking his head with a laugh as he bit the two boys goodbye and walked out of his house to his car and drove to Jackie's apartment.

Arriving at her apartment he got out the car holding a bouquet of roses and sent her text, telling her he was there before he waited for her to come out.

Jackie smiled at the text telling her Daoming Si was at her apartment and took one last glance in the mirror, looking at her outfit in approval before walking out.

Jackie walked outside and smiled at Ah Si whose jaw dropped making her giggle

"Wow...you look beautiful!" Ah Si said as Jackie smiled at the boy.

"Thank you. You look handsome!" Jackie said as Ah Si blushed.

"Here, I got you roses." Ah Si said softly as he handed Jackie the bouquet, Jackie smelling them with a delightful smile.

"Ready to go?" Jackie asked as the Daoming Si nodded.

Walking to the passenger side Ah Si opened her door as she playfully bowed making them both laugh before Ah Si got in the car and drove to the restaurant.

When they arrived they were led inside by a waiter and given their menu's, Jackie's mouth watering at the options.

As the waiter came Jackie ordered the steak and Ah Si ordered the same.

The two eating as they swapped childhood stories about themselves and their friends before paying and walking along the beach.

Jackie now walking along the beach with Ah Si, their hands connected in a soft grip.

"The ocean is so beautiful at night..." Jackie said softly as Ah Si turned to her

"Not as beautiful as you..." Ah Si said softly as Jackie giggled

"That was so cheesy!" Jackie said and smiled as Ah Si looked down embarrassed, gently lifting his head with her finger.

"Lucky for you I love cheesy puns!" Jackie said before gently kissing Ah Si.

Ah Si's eyes widened before he gently kissed her back, the two kissing softly before breaking apart.

"I've fallen in love with you..." Ah Si said as Jackie's eyes widened in shock at his words.

"R-Realy...?" Jackie asked in disbelief as Ah Si smiled.

"I love you! And I'm not afraid to admit it!" Ah Si said as Jackie smiled brightly

"I love you too!" Jackie said happily as she reconnected their lips.

The two sharing a gentle sweet kiss before breaking apart.

Ah Si drove them to Jackie's apartment where he changed into baggy sweatpants she had bought and stayed shirtless, Jackie changing into hello kitty pajamas as the two laid together  on her couch watching a movie, falling asleep in each others arms.

Meizuo and Ximen who had come to her apartment later that night saw them and took photo's and they smiled gently at the content smiles on Jackie and Ah Si's faces.

The two people they loved who were suffering because of love had now re-found it.