Chapter 1: Love at first dance?

Women were ululating and men were dance indicating that there was a celebration in the village of Matiwane. Today was the day of the reed dance, where maidens young and old would show pride of their virginity and in celebration of it, on the same day in the evening the whole village would meet in the royal yard to dance including the king and his queen to show that they all supported each other. Nokukhanya was the leader of the maidens, she was well know in the village as one of the most humble and beautiful girls but she was very mysterious as nobody knew anything about her except for her age,family and status, so she lead them in every dance they did and everyone would join them. It was getting dark and the night was still very young so Nokukhanya decided to sit down and rest for a few minutes and the maidens also stopped dancing to take a break but in the midst of silence came a song sang by a group of deep voices now everyone was watching including Nokukhanya. The song was lead by a tall brown skinned man with a fade cut and a medium muscular body and that was Prince Bukhosibokthula who Nokukhanya didn't know at the time.

The maidens stood up and joined the song and they all formed a big circle where individuals would randomly get in the center and dance now Nokukhanya was a really good dancer with caramel golden skin and a thick body, her stomach a little thick and breasts round and full. She started dancing in the center and now everyone was looking at her as her body moved with the rhythm of the song her waist moving very slowly, the prince was encouraged by his group to also dance so it could be a challenge, now the Prince was a very cold person who only smiled when he was around his family, he finally accepted the challenge and got into the circle to dance. Nokukhanya saw that as a challenge and her group started their own song and she danced, the male group joined in and Bukhosi also started dancing they were so in sync that one would swear they rehearsed it. While dancing their eyes were stuck on each other while they slowly started circling each other,Bukhosi smiled and Nokukhanya saw it and was surprised at how bright his face would turn when he smiled but his smile disappeared as soon as it came. The king and queen were astonished because everyone feared their prince so they were curious as to who the maiden who challenged their prince was, everyone who was watching could feel the chemistry and passion. They finally stopped dancing as there was no winner, it was a tie. Nokukhanya was very happy that the day had finally come to an end while Bukhosi on the other hand was very eager to know who the maiden was as he had recently come back from initiation school because he was to take the throne very soon and was looking for a wife. He and his family already knew that he'd choose the maiden he was dancing with but something in him told him not to rush but he knew he had taken a liking to Nokukhanya and would soon find her.