Chapter 7: Hold on

Nokukhanya's POV

Flashback 1

I kiss his cheek and I start giggling after. You can't miss the annoyed expression he has on his face, I immediately stop giggling. Kanti what is it with boys they will literally try to pursue you and once you decide to lower your standards and give them a chance they change.

I ignored all the signs I had the nastiest dreams and visions about him and I still decided to give him a chance, us a chance kodwa buka manje [but look now] I'm in this relationship alone like everything is just one sided. You know what I've been disrespecting myself way too much by just being with this guy ngyahamba mina [I'm leaving].

I stand up and tell him that I'm done and start walking away we were at a spin fest and it's 00h03am I shouldn't be here. I walk away and stand a few meters away from him cause I don't want to be trafficked chilee. All this while he's still busy with his phone he didn't even notice that I left my breaks not for the fact that he doesn't care well for that too but mainly because I actually neglected my gift by ignoring the visions for him but yena ungyenza sorh [he's doing to me].

I think he's on a call, yaz uSizwe ungyenza islima shem [you know Sizwe made me a fool]. I start requesting an uber, they're not really available this side of town so I said a little prayer and begged the uber driver to come fetch I even said I'd pay more money luckily it was a woman. She says she'll be here in thirty minutes.

I see Sizwe approaching and I act like I can't see him. He stands behind me and kisses my cheek I turn around and face him, he gives me one of his " I know you want me smirks" yho kodwa Smakade bengenzani nalo mfana [oh Lord what was I doing with this boy]. "We're going on a date tomorrow be ready and work on your social anxiety my friends will be bringing their girlfriends so I want you to socialize" he says. "I love you and I'll work on fixing this relationship" he says and walks away. Jho boys will treat you like you are the one that asked for a chance kanti it's them [whereas].

Okay not that I'm naive or something but I should give it a last chance and if it doesn't work then I'm done. I'm really exhausted and this is draining but I love him and if this doesn't work out then I'm really done. It's nice when you're listening to SZA's songs but in real life it's draining. I guess I have to hold on...

Greetings to everyone I sincerely apologize for disappearing after I promised that I'd be consistent truth is life has been throwing me with stones but I'm back and I'm better. I hope you guys enjoyed your festive season and I love you guys very much🤍you guys are my happy place. Please vote and comment and tell your friends 😙😙🥰