XXXIV | MEMORIES OF THE PAST

"I need to get to Ahtohallan

"I need to get to Ahtohallan."

After the group's encounter with the abandoned forest and Elise remembering her father, the snow princess already knows what to do next, to get to Ahtohallan.

Elise recalled her conversation with Honeymaren when they were left alone by the campfire with the others doing their own thing. With her grandmother's scarf, the Northuldra told her about a fifth spirit that is the center of the magical spirits. She also mentioned it being the bridge between the magic of nature and Arendelle.

"I wanna show you something, may I?" Honeymaren motioned to the scarf that was laying on Elise's lap, who handed it to her. "You know air, fire, water, and earth?"

"Yes?"

"But, look, there's a fifth spirit. It was said to be the bridge between us and the magic of nature. The " Honeymaren pointed to the middle part of the scarf that centers among the other elements.

"A fifth spirit?"

"Some say, they heard it call out the day the forest fell."

"Do you think that's who's calling me? The one who's guiding me to find the truth?"

"Maybe. Alas, only Ahtohallan knows."

"Ahtohollan... 'dive down deep into her sound, but not too far or you will drown'."

Ahtohollan, which she remembers as the source of the magic, must be the one calling to her. The one who will give her the answers of everything.

"Of course, Elise. We'll get there in no time." Rosabella reassured her but Elise shook her head since they've misinterpreted what she had meant. "No, I need to go alone."

This made Annie jumped a bit as she didn't expect her cousin to say that since they've already talked about finding the last rose together. "What do you mean alone? I'm not letting you." 

"Annie, please. If we're going together, we need to get past the Dark Sea, which is too dangerous for all of you. I need to do this alone." Elise began walking past them but was pulled back by a stubborn Annie.

"So? That doesn't mean I'll let you go by yourself. Elise, I've told you time and time, we can do this together." Annie gripped the girl's shoulders tightly, afraid of the decisions she had been recklessly thinking of.

"Honeymaren told me about a fifth spirit. The bridge between the magic of nature and us. That's who's calling me from Ahtohollan. The answers that I've been looking for are there. This is what Grandmother has been telling be about." Elise explained to Annie and the rest who went in a bit of a shock of the new information.

"My point still stands, I'm coming with you."

"Me too." The rest followed with Annie's statement. Even with the dangers lurking, they still want to accompany with the girl until the end.