VIII | THRONECOMING (PT. 1)

[TIME SKIP TO 2 WEEKS LATER]

Welcome friends, to the world of Ever After High, where today we're telling the tale of a most special event... Thronecoming.

A school holiday where Ever After High presents the fairytale students at their best. It all starts with the Thronecoming parade...

And who can forget the big game, the Bookball Championship!

Or the Thronecoming dance?

Where a Thronecoming Queen and King will be crowned.

Ever After High does have a spell's worth of student who fit that slipper...

"And this year, all the voting is going to be on the MirrorNet. Me and Humphrey Dumpty are in charge of it. Dexter told his brother Daring as they lean against their lockers.

"Let me save you some time, little bro." Daring took the MirrorPad and threw it on the ground. "I'm quite certain I'll be named Thronecoming King. After all, I am handsome." Daring boasted and walked off, which made Dexter unimpressed.

"Hey Dexter!" Elise called out to her boyfriend. His mood suddenly went up when he saw her presence. "Hey, Elise."

She pecked his cheek and hugged his side. "Is there something wrong?" She asked, noticing his mood from from earlier. "Just Daring." He told her.

"Let me guess, being his cocky self again?" She guessed making Dexter chuckled. "Yep, just the same old Daring." He rolled his eyes.

"So, who are you voting for Thronecoming King and Queen?" He asked, changing the topic. "I voted for Raven as the Thronecoming Queen, and I voted for you for the Thronecoming King." She said, showing him her MirrorPad.

"Why did you vote for me? Why not Daring." He questioned. "Maybe because I find you more handsome than your brother?" He blushed at her answer making her giggle.

At the Grimmasium, the students were busy decorating for the upcoming Thronecoming dance. Some others were decorating their floats.

Elise, who was thankful for having ice and snow powers, was almost finished with her float. Taking a break she went to go towards the EAH boys who were planning a strategy for the bookball game.

"We're never going to beat Beanstalk High at bookball." She heard Dexter exclaimed. She suddenly remembered that they were going against giants at the game.

"Oh, little brother! Don't be such a worrier. How tough can it be to beat a bunch of little beans, huh?" Daring said to them. "Daring, you're going against some giants, not some little beans." Elise said, standing next to Dexter as she reached them.

"Well, then we are in a lot of trouble, aren't we?" Daring nervously chuckled. "They're gonna kick our tails, yeah!" Sparrow sang as he shake his butt to Hunter and Daring.

Dexter then turned his attention from Daring to Elise. "You finish with your float?" He asked, holding her hand. "Almost, just decided to take a break." She told him.

"Hey guys. You know, I was thinking, maybe, I'd try out for the bookball team, I'm sicked fast." They heard Cerise said. "Oh, well, that sounds good—" Dexter happily said but was cut off by Sparrow singing, "But you're a girl, oh!"

"So, what does that have to do with it." Cerise snapped. "Yeah, girls can play too you know." Elise snarled at him also.

"Sorry, Cerise. Damsels are for saving, not playing fairytale-back." Daring was about to eat the pizza but Cerise took it from him. "Boys!" She exclaimed.