✨Chapter -3 ✨

Chauhan's haveli -
It is evening and here everyone is busy preparing for the welcoming of the guests.

Viraj and vishesh were back from their respective offices . siya was supervising servents in kitchen. Kamini and soha were in their rooms. Dadu and dadi were in living room.

Just then savi entered. She greeted her  dadu and dadi .

Aparna - Beta ja jaldi se ready hoja mehmaan aane vale hi honge.

Savi smiled while nodding her head and moved towards her room to get ready .

Savi pov -

Uff ......i don't know why am I feeling so weird...

Even dadu dadi are also not telling that who are coming to see me.

Marriage is a big responsibility. Entering a new family and treating them like your own is difficult I don't know if I will be able to do it or not.

I didn't have any boyfriend nor I thought about qualities that my husband should have and all because of my busy schedule.

I just want my husband to understand me and respect me and my family.

Ufff ..... Savi get ready fast otherwise if maa came upstairs then no one will be able to save you..

Savi's dress and earrings -

Author's pov -

Author's pov -

Soon Rathore's reach chauhan's haveli.
All the members greeted each other and then get settled in living room.

Kamini and soha were shocked to see rathore's there. They never in their wild dreams thought that Rathore's were coming to see savi.

All were talking happily and our hero was sitting with a emotionless face looking here and their.

Abhishek -  sabr rakhiye bhaisa bhabhima aati hi hongi.

Abhishek teased him and preesha and rudra were laughing silently.
All he could do is to glare at him.

Pallavi first time saw her son in this state and asked about savi to siya.

Pallavi - siya ji ab hum jinhe  dekhne aaye hai unhe bhi bula hi lijiye.

Siya smiled while nodded her head and moved towards savi's room to get her downstairs.

Agastya's pov -

I soon  heard a noise it was so soothing but i don't know from where it was coming.

I looked here and there to know the source of this noice ....

That's when my eyes landed on her.....

And  suddenly my heart skipped a beat. ..

There she was standing in her light blue dress looking so enacting..

I have seen many girls most of them apply lots of makeup to look beautiful . But she.. She is looking soo alluring without any make-up.
There was some kind of innocence in her eyes.

And suddenly a sense of protectiveness developed inside me.

A feeling to keep her safe from all the harms. .....

A feeling to keep that innocence in her safe......

She was greeting everyone by folding her hands and to us by saying a small hii..

I was lost in her beautiful eyes. ..

I came out of trance when I felt a nudge
I looked at Rudra who was looking at me with a raised eyebrows and a mischievous smile.
I glared at him to hide my embarrassment.

Author pov -

Pallavi made savi seated between her and Ruhanika  and started talking to her.
And Agastya was talking to Virat and Raghuveer.

Both Savi and Agastya were stealing glances of each other every now and then...

Rajendra - Toh baccho kya socha hai aapne is rishte ke baare mai ...
He suddenly said gaining everyone's attention.

Savi and Agastya looked at each other and then to their families.

Agastya - Hume is rishte se koi dikkat nhi hai...
He said looking at savi who looked at him with slight pink cheecks and wide eyes.
Everyone were happy after listening to him.
They looked towards savi for her answer

Savi glanced at her parents and grandparents their eyes showed hope and happiness.
She loves her family very much to upset them.
She also known that if today she denied for this alliance no one is going to question her they will support her. They love her a way too much to force her for something.

She then glance at him and stared at his eyes which held something.. Something that she cannot describe right now...

She does feels something for that charcoal eyed man but was still not sure if she to spend rest of her life with him or not.

But the trust that my family held in their eyes for Him compelled her to decide..

To give this alliance a chance...

To give her destiny a chance....

To give Agastya a chance....

Savi -  Hume bhi ye rishta manjoor hai......

***************************************

Hope you guys would like the update.

And sorry for late update 😅my exams a going on so i am not able to post new chapter.

Do like and comment.

Thank you ❤